Good job christians in Oklahoma. =(

Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain,
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.
Oklahoma, ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk makin' lazy circles in the sky.
We know we belong to the land
And the land we belong to is grand!
And when we say--Yeeow! A-yip-i-o-ee ay!
We're only sayin' You're doin' fine, Oklahoma! Oklahoma--O.K.

Öwen;9059264 said:
You've got to be joking.

This is totally fucking backwards and utterly despicable no matter what way you look at it.

you forgot shameful, embarrassing, sickening, disgusting, wrong, and disgraceful.

Different strokes, I suppose. Maybe you guys figure that grinding a fetus into pulp is "br00t@L + s00p3r", but I do not.

You fucking cunt. Just because this is a metal forum doesn't mean we're all automatically "omg!! fetus f00d!"

You're not even worth debating with. Cynical prick.

this doesn't even really have anything to do with the fetus

Exactly my point, really. I'm not a christian... but I do believe that life rules. I don't know if you know anyone who actually does the operations, but I do. MOST abortions are just because a baby "wasn't in the plan". I can see if there's a health issue.. but inconvenience doesn't seem like a good reason for me. Rape is a bit of a sticky issue.. I believe that the wrongs of the father are not passed on to the son, so why grind the little bugger into paste for something he/she didn't do?

Exactly my point, really. I'm not a christian... but I do believe that life rules. I don't know if you know anyone who actually does the operations, but I do. MOST abortions are just because a baby "wasn't in the plan". I can see if there's a health issue.. but inconvenience doesn't seem like a good reason for me. Rape is a bit of a sticky issue.. I believe that the wrongs of the father are not passed on to the son, so why grind the little bugger into paste for something he/she didn't do?

What you're missing is this:

You said their intentions were right.

But there intentions were NOT to prevent abortion. They were to make abortions even more emotionally painful, and even more physically invasive.

So when you said their intentions were right, you were either being an idiot, or an evil motherfucker.

Now go suck a dick until your teeth rot.

What you're missing is this:

You said their intentions were right.

But there intentions were NOT to prevent abortion. They were to make abortions even more emotionally painful, and even more physically invasive.

So when you said their intentions were right, you were either being an idiot, or an evil motherfucker.

Now go suck a dick until your teeth rot.

No. Their intention was to make women think twice about getting an abortion, but they fucked it up in every single way, obviously.

No. Their intention was to make women think twice about getting an abortion, but they fucked it up in every single way, obviously.

Their intention was to make women think twice about getting an abortion by making abortions even more emotionally painful, and even more physically invasive.

Happy now?