Good job christians in Oklahoma. =(

I believe that the wrongs of the father are not passed on to the son, so why grind the little bugger into paste for something he/she didn't do?

so if a woman gets raped and gets pregnant she should have to suffer for the rest of her life, raising a kid even if she isn't ready for such a responsibility? and by herself no less? It's not as if we are an endangered species here...

I'm sorry(actually, I'm not) but removing a clump of undeveloped cells from your body far, far, FAR outweighs ruining your life and the life of an innocent child.

[UEAK]Clowd;9059374 said:
so if a woman gets raped and gets pregnant she should have to suffer for the rest of her life, raising a kid even if she isn't ready for such a responsibility? and by herself no less? It's not as if we are an endangered species here...

I'm sorry(actually, I'm not) but removing a clump of undeveloped cells from your body far, far, FAR outweighs ruining your life and the life of an innocent child.

Adoption is always an option

...why should she have to go through 9 months of pregnancy and labor against her will, just so that poor innocent baby can have a shitty life going in and out of foster homes, never knowing who his or her real parents are? that's fucked man.

[UEAK]Clowd;9059387 said:
...why should she have to go through 9 months of pregnancy and labor against her will, just so that poor innocent baby can have a shitty life going in and out of foster homes, never knowing who his or her real parents are? that's fucked man.

Were you adopted? I have a few friends that were, and there were no problems. Babies generally aren't "in and out of foster homes" and a friend of mine told me "you don't miss what you never had". As I said, though... it's a sticky situation. 99% of abortions are not because of rape or health reasons. Irresponsibility is generally the reason.

Were you adopted? I have a few friends that were, and there were no problems. Babies generally aren't "in and out of foster homes" and a friend of mine told me "you don't miss what you never had". As I said, though... it's a sticky situation. 99% of abortions are not because of rape or health reasons. Irresponsibility is generally the reason.

It's still the woman's burden, and hence, her choice.

I don't think any "morality" argument that you can come up with could trump this.

or a broken condom, birth control is not 100% effective. Kids have sex too, regardless of upbringing. Are you going to start saying life begins at conception as well? Because it begins a lot sooner than that. Sperm is alive, so are the eggs. Yet people draw the line in the oddest of places. Woman should have the right to choose period. It doesn't matter what the majority of abortions is, the minority is important too. You can't just settle with "oh fuck the 13 year old that got raped, the Johns family just had a baby". Think of it this way, you're protecting the minority.

and like your friend said "you don't miss what you never had".

or a broken condom, birth control is not 100% effective. Kids have sex too, regardless of upbringing. Are you going to start saying life begins at conception as well? Because it begins a lot sooner than that. Sperm is alive, so are the eggs. Yet people draw the line in the oddest of places. Woman should have the right to choose period. It doesn't matter what the majority of abortions is, the minority is important too. You can't just settle with "oh fuck the 13 year old that got raped, the Johns family just had a baby". Think of it this way, you're protecting the minority.

<3

:worship:

Guys seriously, what's with the hostility? I don't think Ray was overtly crass or antagonistic with his initial responses. Even though he appears to disagree with indiscriminate abortion, he still actually agreed that the way in which these people have gone about it was:

wowza... the intentions are right(imo), but god damn they fucked up BIG TIME.

A lot of moderate people don't like the idea of abortion. Not all of them are fundamentalist wackos ready to blow up an abortion clinic over it. If Ray were like that, I suppose there might be reason to drop the civility, but just because you don't agree with someone's position on this issue doesn't really warrant telling the guy he should've been "ground into a paste" or demonizing him in a way that makes it seem that he's not even worth speaking to. I'm not sure how that's anymore constructive than the way some fundamentalists approach the issue. In that sense it seems somewhat hypocritical to treat someone like a heretic just because they don't tow the same dogmatic, pro-choice line as you. Again, not everyone who disagrees with abortion is a fundamentalist Christian; for a good number of moderate people, it just doesn't sit well with them.

Responsibility isn't using a condom.. responsibility is not having sex unless you're ready to have a kid. I don't believe I said definitively that I am against it for rape. Obviously there's extreme situations like that, that I wouldn't exactly be opposed.. but for Monika Fucksalottadick, I am.

:lol::lol::lol:

Man thats one deep hole you're digging son...

hahaha... not to say that I'm the most responsible guy around, but it's not like I can be surprised when I'm having sex with my fiance and she gets pregnant! I'm no biologyologist... but I'm PRETTY SURE that sex is the mechanism for reproduction.

Wow.

1266892803136.jpg