good month so far

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
What a great month. News of a new Megadeth album, Danzig got his midget ass whoped, The boys are coming back from Europe, New Miniistry and Bad Religion albums ( both kick ass) I severeallyy sprained my ankle, New Stargate SG1 episodes. Now If I just had more money I would be O.K

nah how about going down about sharapova straight after she whipped willaims in the tennis finals,jees it would be sweet,nearly as good as mothers milk i reckon

prime666 said:
What a great month. News of a new Megadeth album, Danzig got his midget ass whoped, The boys are coming back from Europe, New Miniistry and Bad Religion albums ( both kick ass) I severeallyy sprained my ankle, New Stargate SG1 episodes. Now If I just had more money I would be O.K
Yeah the new bad religion is great...double bass in punk? Cool as hell. Did you know their singer has a PhD in evolutionary biology? Damn, pretty good especially since he's been touring the world since he was a teenager.

sufferer said:
Yeah the new bad religion is great...double bass in punk? Cool as hell. Did you know their singer has a PhD in evolutionary biology? Damn, pretty good especially since he's been touring the world since he was a teenager.
BR rules , can't name one album that's weak!!

You fogot to mention that the new Lars (from Rancid) and the Bastards is out and it is already an album of the year candidadte (IMO) the album is called Viking go out and get it.

the danzig incident was hilarious, especially since he stupidly started a fight with a guy much bigger than him.