Good Pedal Board

The Rhone

Nov 8, 2006
Bromley, Kent
Right need a pedal board to ease on set up time at gigs and save some of mynice pedals from extinction. Looking at something I can use in the Studio too, that would free me up to sell my XT Pro and Vamp Pro.

Top of the list is the Digitach RP1000, as it works great with amps and claims to have Zero Tone Bleed, I know it has great effects, but no idea on the modelling front.

Others on the list are

Boss GT10
TC Electronics G Stystem
Line 6 X3 Live

What do you guys reckon.

The effects board would be working with a 5150 Mark 1 and Mode 4 400w cab.:OMG:

I have a Digitech RP500 that I bought in a momment of bad GAS - I probably should have waited for the RP1000 to come out simply for it's routing possibilities, but it was a spur of the moment decision. Gotta say, I really love it. I like the fact that you can universally turn off all the amp/cab models in all patches and use it in Pedalboard mode, which changes the RP500 into 5 individual stompboxes and effects.

The modeling is really good on it as well - sure it's still modeling, but it's done very well. It has some great metal amps with the Mark IV, Dual and Triple Rectifiers represented along with the 5150 II, Carvin Legacy, JCM 800/900/2000, Soldano SLO-100, and the Randall HT-100 - I also find a lot of use out of the Digitech original amp models such as their Metal, Monster, and Darkmetal amps.

I've had it since the day they were available and it has held up well.