Good places for (legally) free metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zephyrus said:
Show your support and buy CD's.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
It's just that this involves very little "discussion," it's just namedropping sites, and I'm cutting it off myself before someone goes into the whole RARGH MUSIC D/LING IS EVILE thing, so yeah...

Not everyone has the money to buy stuff, especially just to see what it's like. Also, not everyone is comfortable doing things illegal, even if it is kinda minor.

If you (V.V.V.V.V.) feel that it is neccessary to close this thread, so be it, but I don't think it should be. There may not be heaps of actual discusion going on right now, but that might change, and allowing people to continue to add anything they come accross would be good. But it is up to you, and I will not complain since you have given your reason.

Does no-one know of any physically existant places where music can be heard for free?

My thanks to those who have contributed.

anonymouswierdo said:
Not everyone has the money to buy stuff, especially just to see what it's like. Also, not everyone is comfortable doing things illegal, even if it is kinda minor.

Which is why that's what I said. There isn't much to discuss here, though...Myspace is great...basically just type in "http://myspace.com/insertbandnamehere" and if that doesn't work, check M-A or their homepage for a link...most bands use Myspace nowadays.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Which is why that's what I said. There isn't much to discuss here, though...Myspace is great...basically just type in "http://myspace.com/insertbandnamehere" and if that doesn't work, check M-A or their homepage for a link...most bands use Myspace nowadays.

Teehee! Only use for the site really.:kickass:

Well no I use it to talk to my friends because after all I'm an American white male in his senior year of high school. So take that as you will.

Same. It's a great site for socializing and staying in touch with people. (My friend went to Germany for the year, so I still talk to him through Myspace.)

Status
Not open for further replies.