Good show at the Lighthouse!

CrankYanker

Mar 6, 2003
Newport Beach, CA
Maidens and Eddie- Thanks for another great performance last night! Although a cramped stage, you still rocked the house and gave the crowd their much needed Maiden fix. Crowd chants of Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! still ringing in my head. The 'new song' sounded as technically excellent as your usual outstanding!!! renditions of all the favorites. Eddie was on fire last night too- getting around that small stage to all the peoples without knocking anyone over had to be difficult. (The Big E ripping out of the plastic bag during Powerslave was very cool!)
:headbang:

A note To Iron Maiden fans outside SoCal: yeah, the blokes in the UK don't come around enough, but the good news for you is that the Maidens are gonna be touring. If you're a true Maidenhead and you love this music, you better catch their show- you will not be disappointed!
Up the Irons!

Thanks CY, it was fun huh. And your right, Eddie during Powerslave WAS cool! My fav was during Caught Somewhere In Time when he whipped out his lazer. Wonder what he'll do next?

MiniMurray said:
Thanks CY, it was fun huh. And your right, Eddie during Powerslave WAS cool! My fav was during Caught Somewhere In Time when he whipped out his lazer. Wonder what he'll do next?

That Eddie, sure has a big bag of tricks. Hey, also thank you for the pick MM, I was lucky to get one of those from you, hopefully you left some of your magic on it! I'll have to test it out on my own BC Rich git which I've been very successfully using as a dust gatherer the last few years...
cry.gif