Good snare and Kicks

skrelet

Music Engineer/Songwriter
Feb 13, 2010
Sweden
I didn't know where to post this, so i posted it here, see if i get any respons.

Anyway, to my question. I've been looking around on these forum for quite some time, and finded these drrum samples meta or something, but almost every link is broken, and i can not seem to get any good snare/kick sound.

So if anyone could be kind to maybe upload some snare and kick sample in RAR that is really good, for metalcore (like the bands, attack! Attack!, asking alexandria, The devil wears prada etc), we'll need it for a band called Sky Is King, working on there debut album called "Under Oath", the drums i having is pearl, miced, but still dont get the sound we want.

Hope to see some good snare and kick samples!

Regards!

Alex Karlzon,

Music Engineer/songwriter
Fast&Panic Records.
panicrecords@live.se

i believe all of those bands were tracked and mixed by joey sturgis. he's on this forum : joeymusicguy and he uses steven slate drums.

if you want that sound, buy it from www.stevenslate.com!

also search his posts for hints and tips but dont expect what most guys who post on here about him do, which is to be able to get the sturgis sound with slate straight out of the box. you need to learn to mix it to taste, good luck !