My friends
Music
Coffee
Mountain Dew
Books
Togo's pastrami sandwiches
Watching snow fall
A nice fire burning in the fireplace
Watching snow fall with a fire in the fireplace AND a loved one curled up next to you ;)

Originally posted by Wandrail
Yeah me either...well, I wouldn't necessarily mourn the loss of a certain few -cough cough, Tom Daschle, cough cough-
Heehee! If Lieberman runs for president and wins I may move to Canada... :puke: :yuk:

Things to be thankful for (besides boobs and butts):

1)cheap hard to find CDs from The End Records
2)Free shipping
3)my lovely girlfriend Patricia
4)her boobs and her butt
5)Toyota
6)Plato
7)my brain
8)my own ass for getting off of it and registering for the GRE (finally)
9)mom
10)music

1. Family (that includes friends, as my friends are also my family...)
2. Coronach (the day of glory is nigh... heh heh...)
3. The beautiful World around
4. Last , but certainly not least, life, happiness and the pursuit of liberty. Heh heh...

Haha..John's switch to Canada. What an ass, I'm glad he'd never come back, i'd gladly loosen his jaw with my fist, damn traitor. Hell, I don't even mind Canada, I love Rush and The Kids in the Hall :lol: I just hate these guys like John...

Lieberman will never win. If there is any democrat who can beat Bush, it will be a guy who is not a favorite of Wandrail, MA senator John Kerry
kerrypic.jpg

and the reason why? the hair

I don't see what's so great about his hair, its too big and unkempt, and John Kerry puts everyone to sleep when he talks. I want Daschle to run, because when he loses it will finally put him out of the DNC. Daschle very nearly lost his recent race in his home state, he wouldn't have a chance with his never-ending creepy smile and siturbing beady eyes nationwide. I think its hilarious that democrats thiunk that if they talk softly and with a smile that anything they say will seem more caring and right...I hope people aren't THAT stupid...never trust anyone who smiles that much, he's hiding something.

I don't like his hair, its one of those 'hair helmets'...you know, I don't think it has to do with Leiberman being a jew, its just thathe's one of those little nervous and whiny Woody Allen jews.