Good thrash with harsh vocals.

Krow

Garbage Connoisseur
Mar 4, 2008
Roadkill, WV
Obvious stuff is very appreciated considering I dont know much about thrash other than Metallica and Slayer's older works.
(Oh and Spectrum of Death is beyond awesome... ripping corpse is good too.. Possessed.. well... yea... they fit what I'm looking for I suppose... early Sepultura oo)

Vocals on a harshness level above the aformentioned slayer and metallica would be greatly appreciated.

Oh.. and good death thrash would be great too. :)

Sacred Reich
Dark Angel
Dew-Scented
The Crown
Demolition Hammer
The Haunted

you can sample all of them on youtube

Check out Torture squad for some Death influenced thrash, then Absu and Destroyer666 for some Black influenced thrash, all have harsh vocals.

Sacred Reich
Dark Angel
Dew-Scented
The Crown
Demolition Hammer
The Haunted

you can sample all of them on youtube

I already knew of Demo Hammer and knew they were good... Dark Angel's Darkness Descends is fantastic and I cant believe today was the first time I heard it. :)

I want to give Destroyer 666 a listen... I've heard of them many times but never bothered.

Rigor Mortis - Rigor Mortis
Infernäl Mäjesty - None Shall Defy
Sadus - Illusions (Chemical Exposure)
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
Sodom - In the Sign of Evil
Num Skull - Ritually Abused
Razor - Evil Invaders
Protector - Golem
Messiah - Hymn to Abramelin
Minotaur - Power of Darkness
Bulldozer - IX
Hypnosia - Extreme Hatred

Obvious stuff is very appreciated considering I dont know much about thrash other than Metallica and Slayer's older works.
(Oh and Spectrum of Death is beyond awesome... ripping corpse is good too.. Possessed.. well... yea... they fit what I'm looking for I suppose... early Sepultura oo)

Vocals on a harshness level above the aformentioned slayer and metallica would be greatly appreciated.

Oh.. and good death thrash would be great too. :)

THE CHASM

MalignParadigm already mentioned most of the best ones, but check out Anacrusis' Suffering Hour and Invocator's Excursion Demise in addition.