Good US web-hosts?

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

Could you give me a heads up on some of the most reliable, quickest, cheapest etc. web hosting companies around in the states? I'm looking to host internationally since the local prices are pretty intense for little return.

Thanks!

i've used a company called Cedant for over 10 years now, both for personal and business sites which i've developed or set people up with. I always recommend them because they're affordable, reliable and this is the best part... actual 800# customer service line to deal with a real person when you have a problem. They even helped me debug a secure layer site once over the phone. ever since then i've always been happy to recommend them.

caveat: they just got bought in the last year by a new company. I havent had any issues so i cant complain, but i'm sure there'll be some changes. anyways, they are call aplus now

http://www.aplus.net/

hope it helps

Im using a company called sqweebs at the moment. Completely free and seems to be reliable (up 98.82% of the time), & allows mp3s. Sounds like you want something proper tho Erms! (Its got something like 20GB space, and 30GB bandwidth mind & no ads!)

The only drawback- it populates the bottom of any webpage with "This Site is Hosted By: www.Sqweebs.com".

Im using a company called sqweebs at the moment. Completely free and seems to be reliable (up 98.82% of the time), & allows mp3s. Sounds like you want something proper tho Erms! (Its got something like 20GB space, and 30GB bandwidth mind & no ads!)

The only drawback- it populates the bottom of any webpage with "This Site is Hosted By: www.Sqweebs.com".

Link to your site? How bad is that?

I've used this ghetto host for 5 years now with no complaints. Cheap as hell. No problems so far.

I love that host! I would have to choose them on principle alone.