Goodbye Ibanez, hello H-1001!

Now you're talking. <3 it.

Only thing I remember not liking that much on that guitar is the back of the neck. It's glossy, right?

Thanks guys! And yeah, it's a gloss finish on the back of the neck, but while I do prefer satin, it's never really bothered me that much on my past guitars (EC-400 + neck-thru Ibanez RG), so I'm not too worried! And Xnay, yeah, this pretty much is a Hellraiser with a slightly thinner neck made from maple rather than mahogany - in other words, perfect for me! :headbang:

Marcus, do you play with the gtr resting on your right leg or left? If you play with it on your left (like classical gtr style) how comfortable is the lower horn? On the Ibanez's although i love how thin the lower horn is, there isn't any rounding on the sides and that get pretty uncomfortable when sitting down...

Hmm, I honestly can't say I've ever had a problem with the lower horn on any superstrat really dude (I've recently switched to resting the guitar my left leg, makes picking feel SO much more natural); it usually rests flat so it's not like the edges really dig in; actually though, I do find that on both the LTD and Jackson, the back of the upper horn is a bit uncomfortable in the way it slightly digs into my chest; the Ibanez for whatever reason was more comfortable in that respect; the body edges weren't rounded in the back, but I guess maybe the tummy cut extended a bit further over - nothing I can't live with though!