GOODBYE REDSOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lespaulbass666 said:
Headline Boston:
The Red Sox choked on their own ego and got swept in three games straight against the Chicago White Sox.:headbang: :headbang: :Smokin: :Smokin:
fuck yeah motherfucker!

as my friend said:
"So, Boston fans have to shut the hell up for a long time":devil:

Red Sox broke their curse, they can wait 80 more years. White Sox turn to break theirs. Or, go Padres, lets see a horrible team win it all!!!!! But I'll just be happy to have a non-New York team win.

yeah that must be what they were doing because they surely weren't trying to win a baseball game over the last 4 days.

As a fan of baseball my hat goes off to the Knoble red soxx, they are a great team and deserve our respect.....
as a yankees fan ............................................................................................................KISS MY FAT ASS BOSTON!!! SEE YOU IN 2006 !>!>! bitCH!

SUCK MY ITALAIN DICK!

Boy will I look like an asshole it the mickey mouse club beats us in a series.

lespaulbass666 said:
Headline Boston:
The Red Sox choked on their own ego and got swept in three games straight against the Chicago White Sox.:headbang: :headbang: :Smokin: :Smokin:
The Red Sox Didn't choke at all. The White Sox are simply the best team in Baseball this year. Boston played pretty solid all year... but Chicago was on FIRE all year, and dominated the season. To bad for me, since I'm Die Hard Red Sox. Oh well, as long as it's not another 80 fuckin' years....All I can hope for now is TOTAL Destruction of the Yankees. Would be cool to see another team win the World Series after 80 some years.