White Sox

Yep just got done watching it, it was a pretty good game too.

Well look at it this way, Boston had an AMAZING year last year! Chicago are long overdue for such a year, and I'm still skeptical that we're going to take it all the way, anyhow. It ain't over yet!

Hell yeah!
Bring on the Angels OR the Evil Empire!!!!!!!
Im working out in front of my ND poster in anticipation!

Img0070.jpg

The evil empire....Oh, man, I hope they lose...as we say here in New England, we love the Red Sox and ANYONE who plays the fuckin' damn yankees....grrrrrrrrrrrr! I HATE THAT TEAM!!!!!!!1

Dragon_Unearthed said:
Congrats to all the White Sox fans! Well done!!:headbang:

Ditto to this again...what where the odds of the White Sox making it to the World Series in March??

I'd actually like to see them take it all, and as for the Cubs, I HATE them; I was glad Sosa got shipped out, 'cause I could not stand that fucking "hop" he does, and he went to an even more fucked up place in Baltimore...and now, there is Nomar playing for the Cubs, the man whom quit on his Boston team in 2004, and he is where he belongs, with the sorry-ass Cubs...(now to hide while I get ripped for these comments:zombie: )

I've never been into that mindset of "north side vs. south side" or whatever. If a Chicago team plays well and succeeds, then great. I just like watching good, well played games, regardless of which team it is.

The Sox PLAYOFF game had over 2000 empty seats the other day. A first place White Sox team has less attendance then a last place Cub team (with sold out games) in any season. Maybe it's because people don't want to be robbed, shot, or stabbed going to a ball game.

Watching that bore fest is like watching paint dry. As a matter of fact, i'd rather watch retarded dogs fuck, then sit through a white sox game.

Oh yeah... Fags. LOL

mattcira said:
Typical fucking Cub fan. Ugh, you guys suck, just like your talentless baseball team. Go to a tittiebar if you want to look at chicks.

Atleast the Cubs players will worry about baseball, unlike the Sox whining about the size of Wrigley field. Boo Hoo the dugout is too small.

Play three games out of more than 160 and they can't just play and get it over with.

Mark Buerhle will never be as good as Maddux once was so he has to accuse him of throwing spitballs.

Hey the ball is foul...

It goes both ways. The White Sox aren't saints.

CladInDarkness said:
Atleast the Cubs players will worry about baseball, unlike the Sox whining about the size of Wrigley field. Boo Hoo the dugout is too small.

Play three games out of more than 160 and they can't just play and get it over with.

Mark Buerhle will never be as good as Maddux once was so he has to accuse him of throwing spitballs.

Hey the ball is foul...

It goes both ways. The White Sox aren't saints.

Bitter??? Sucks to be a blue cubbie sheep. A picture speaks a thousand words....

r460014525.jpg

r2938376231.jpg

capt.hta17310270441.world_series__hta173.jpg

capt.hta19510270606.world_series__hta195.jpg

capt.ilnh10410270629.world_series_reax_ilnh104.jpg

capt.iljl10210270517.world_series_reax_iljl102.jpg

capt.hta17910270454.world_series__hta179.jpg