"GORGOROTH Frontman Had 'Close Relationship' With Norwegian Modeling Agent"

I cannot listen to music produced by this man because he is sexually aroused by different people than I am.

Though I agree with the sexual orientation of the artist not really ruining the music, I didn't listen to new Gorgoroth even before I knew about this. :lol:

This news is stupid black metal melodrama once again...

If you really want to know the truth, just ask Isa on the blackmetal.co.uk forum, she's a close friend to Gaahl and pretty much all norwegian musicians.

Political correct bullshit to accept faggotry. Brainwashing at it's finest.

Ohwell, never listened to them anyway.

I remember on BlackMetal UK about 6 months ago people making theories about Gaahl being gay because of his MySpace friends. :lol:
Oh well, if he likes guys that shouldn't matter. Gaahl will continue to be Gorgoroth's best vocalist despite what goes on in his bedroom. :lol:
At KevinZ: Do you post on BlackMetal UK? I did a few times, I've cut down on my online time as much though and also I'm on dial-up now so I jut post on "important sites" to me at the moment. I'll probably post there a little more once I get on High Speed again.

I really dont give a shit that Gaahl is gay, its just one of those things, I still love Gorgoroth. Its not so much that hes gay that suprises me, its that hes completely flaming gay, gay with a male modeling agent, designing womens dresses and shit. Its kind of the epitome of fagishness.

Well...he's gay...would you rather he fucked some girls in the ass and ate steak, while watching sports or something? That's not very gay though I suppose...

My excellently crafted Judy Gaahland MS Paint job from the last Gaahl thread apparently has all new meaning
judygaahland.jpg