"GORGOROTH Frontman Had 'Close Relationship' With Norwegian Modeling Agent"

loooool, sodomizing hairy male buttholes seems very "Black Metal" though, in a sense...

:erk:

very funny misfit. i will kill you.

i'm fine with fags who don't play up to the stereotypes (as in they don't open a fashion firm for women lol) but a surprisingly small proportion fit into this category in my experience. i know several gay guys and the majority are really fucking gay; there's this asian guy at my uni who walks around topless whipping himself with a skipping rope, for example, then there's this other guy who made like £1000 over the summer sleeping with around 50 old men (i know this because he told me proudly)

Who cares really? Gayness is not an inherently bad thing, unless you're retarded.
ikr?
I was surprised though, because all I know about him is those gr1m pictures and the interview in A Headbanger's Journey. I have Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam and he doesn't lisp any of the lyrics, either.

Well...he's gay...would you rather he fucked some girls in the ass and ate steak, while watching sports or something? That's not very gay though I suppose...
I would prefer it just because I prefer to think of that than homosexual intercourse. But w/e.

How did you find out so long ago?
Personal experience, most likely.

most of you people are jerks
This is true of any group of people.

i was just kinda thinking that blatant homophobia was becoming taboo and less prevalent nowadays but i guess i was wrong

How homophobic can you get? Seriously... What's wrong with being gay? Not masculine enough for you? You disagree with him cause you might be heterosexual/asexual, that's just sick guys. Might I remind you that Rob Halford was gay, and he happens to be one of the most revered singers in metal.

Homophobe is the wrong word... instead... hyperheterosexual? I dunno to be honest.

Forget devil-shaped dildoes. There's nothing more blasphemous than crucifix dildoes, which actually exist. They're a common punchline on the strongly anti-religious stardestroyer.net forums.