GOT IT

I will download from itunes tomorow morning. I'm loaded with meetings and crap today. I have a 10 mile run first thing in the morning, what better way to take it in.

I will download from itunes tomorow morning. I'm loaded with meetings and crap today. I have a 10 mile run first thing in the morning, what better way to take it in.
10 miles damn good for you! I hit 3 miles on the treadmill and I'm hurtin' lol. You'll love the album I've had it on repeat for the last three hours it is truly epic. Production is flawless to me.:headbang:

Released in Europe September 12th but for some fucking reason it's not in stores here until the 14th. :bah:

Thankfully the guy I know at the store promised some posters and suff like that for first buyers. One more night to go...

Released in Europe September 12th but for some fucking reason it's not in stores here until the 14th. :bah:

Thankfully the guy I know at the store promised some posters and suff like that for first buyers. One more night to go...
Aw lucky! I would have waited one more day to get a store poster I love stuff like that. Hang in there buddy it is DEFINITELY worth the wait!:headbang:

Lucky you! 16th here in germany. For some unknown reason we are the last to get it:cry:
WCFYA was released 1 week before the rest of the world around here, if I remember it correctly.

Hard time, but I'm patiently waiting. No downloading etc. Gonna get it from the record store friday after work.

Hang in there guys it's been so much fun blasting this album with the packaging in hand, love when you open it up the first pic you see is Joey, rightfully so he destroys on this album unlike anything he has ever done. This album is flawless!!!!!

10 miles damn good for you! I hit 3 miles on the treadmill and I'm hurtin' lol. You'll love the album I've had it on repeat for the last three hours it is truly epic. Production is flawless to me.:headbang:

LOL, i've been running about 7 or 8 years now.

Bought it at Target this morning, on sale for $7.99! Can't beat that! Listening now holy shit this album is unbelievable, I am so happy!!

Yeah I got it for 7.99 too at target. If anyone is intrested they have the new Primus for 5.99. Picked up both with tax for 14.96 :headbang:

Yeah I got it for 7.99 too at target. If anyone is intrested they have the new Primus for 5.99. Picked up both with tax for 14.96 :headbang:
Yeah the sale sign wasn't posted so I was ready to pay 9.99 but it rang up 7.99, but after hearing it I would have paid 100 bucks this is so incredible, still on repeat after 5 hours!:headbang:

Wow, and I thought I got a good deal picking it up for $10.99. Anyway, I love the artwork within the package. The package itself, not so much. Frustrating comes to mind. Overall, I'm very happy with it. I got the last one on the shelf.

I paid $13.99, but I was able to get it on Friday. Can't complain though, the album is well worth that money.

I'll have one of those nice giant promo cardboard signs of the album waiting for me when I go home in a couple weeks too:Spin:

Nice a very healthy hobby, I'm stocky so I hit the weights but never can do much long distance, this new album will be my treadmill music for the foreseeable future definitely!

I used to be over 400 pounds and am around 260ish now. Have been for a number of years. I do triathlons and usually finish around the middle of the pack but can hit the front 10% on the bike leg.

My swimming sucks donkey balls.

Nice a very healthy hobby, I'm stocky so I hit the weights but never can do much long distance, this new album will be my treadmill music for the foreseeable future definitely!

For treadmill music sounds like you need some Thrash or Death Metal to get you into high gear! :lol:

I usually have Sepulturas Beneath The Remains or Arise when on a treadmill. Helps me get through it !