O/T Tower Records

DarbysDad

Timmy! Timmy!!! Timmy!!!
Jun 19, 2003
BLF, CA
Visit site
FYI

If you have a Tower Records near you that's closing due their bankruptcy you might go check it out and re-stock any old CD's etc. I bought one the other day marked at $12.99 for $7.99.

I might go back and re-stock this weekend if they're still open.

I already Went

The thing that sucked was most Cd's That i wanted were gone

But i did save like $150

I bought so many things

ah the slow death of the retail music store. soon all your music shopping will be done online or at specialty shops if your lucky enough to have one in your area. i'm suprised it took this long to start phasing them out.

ah the slow death of the retail music store. soon all your music shopping will be done online or at specialty shops if your lucky enough to have one in your area. i'm suprised it took this long to start phasing them out.

I personally hate buying CD's online. I would much rather go to a real music store and buy real music.

me too but all we had is curb/tower and they went under. there is one cool shop downtown nashville that has cd's and vynil. you have to fight downtown traffic and find parking but, it's worth it. they're near vanderbuilt so they get a lot of walk in shoppers from the school.