GOT IT

I got a digital copy from their publicist a couple of weeks ago, but I have to wait until Friday to get my physical copies. I have a copy on vinyl and a CD waiting for me at the local shop.

Doh, I wish I had read this thread and gone to Target! I just paid $9.99 at Best Buy (can't complain though - nice price). Just putting it in for the first spin now...

Bought it this morning with some extra cash I made doing some on the side work. $9.99 at Best Cry. I absolutely love this CD, but I think its possessed. I ripped it to my Android phone, files were in .wma format, and they music would just start playing without the phone being touched. Going to re-rip to Mp3 and then see if that helps.

Waiting for the cd to arrive in the post.
Ordered it from play.com. Unfortunately they've been a bit slow on shipping recently. Don't know if the Royal Mail or play.com is to blame.

I have a slightly unrealistic hope that the cd will arrive today.
Regardless, I've got the download to listen to, so it's all good even if I'm quite looking forward to listening to the album while flicking through the digibook.

jeah, got it today, offficial release date is the 16 september (saturday @ usa, here friday)

Oh find @ Amazon Germany, the new anthrax reach Position 6 @ Pre-order Charts (Catagory Rock and Metal:
and topped in the Top 100 of all time music, reached place number 68, so far.

I forgot to mention yesterday: when I bought it at Best Buy in the evening, they were nearly sold out. None left on the shelf (no idea how many they started with) and I had to ask them to look in the back. They came out with one and said it was their last copy.

I forgot to mention yesterday: when I bought it at Best Buy in the evening, they were nearly sold out. None left on the shelf (no idea how many they started with) and I had to ask them to look in the back. They came out with one and said it was their last copy.

I didn't ask how many the vinyl record store had when they opened, but there was only one left after I bought mine. It had only been opened for 2 hours when I got there.