got my Jagermeister tix

Too bad I'll have to kill an hour or so between Arch Enemy and Slayer.
Hahahaha! I know what you mean, but I cant tollerate shitbreed at all, so I'll be missing Arch Enemy, not a big deal, if it were a band I really like I'd suffer through shitbreed to see them. No big loss for me. Not too mention I really cant be bothered dealing with an oversold crowd on top of that! and seeing as there's no fucking re entry in Worcester, I'll just go really late in time for SLAYER!!!
I got my tix for one show so far (10/17 MA)

Pyrus said:
Word. The sun is such a bastard.

I should be at the SF show unless my parents decide to be fascists about it being a weeknight.

Prop up the pillows under the covers of your bed and sneak out. JUST KIDDING!!!

Talk to your parents... they just might let you go. If you are maintaining good grades, they SHOULD be cool about it.

Pyrus, you cant miss this of all Slayer tours!! Maybe explaining to your parents that they will be playing songs they havent played since you were in diapers and its a legendary one of a kind tour, might just help them make a good decision. Its certainly worth a shot bro!
I wouldnt miss this tour for anything. If you have to just walk out and pay the consequences later, DO IT! Ive been waiting IMpatiently for over a decade for a setlist like this!:Spin:

Of course if they change their minds and back down from their word, and especially if I drive all the way to New York for $35.00 tickets and get the same old same old, you may read about me in the papers:lol:

:puke:hatebreed:puke:

The Omnipotent Bob said:
hey dirt let me know if you're gonna roll to the SD gig. we'll have to get some drinks before the gig !:headbang:

KILLER!!! THERE'S A BAR DOWN THERE OFF OF D OR E STREET CALLED "STAR"..I MET A HOT PHILAPINO BARTENDER THERE!

WE'LL HAVE THE HOOK UP BEFORE AND AFTER THE SHOW!!!