HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
From TALES FROM THE PIT

From CBM.net

JAGERMEISTER Tour, More SLAYER Dates Announced - Aug. 27, 2003

San Francisco Bay Area metallers SKINLAB, who had previously announced plans to take a hiatus following the completion of their recent West Coast mini-tour, have been asked to join the Jagermeister trek (headlined by SLAYER) for a week-and-a-half's worth of dates in early November. "This has come to us as a total shock!" SKINLAB frontman Steev Esquivel said in a statement. "It's a childhood dream come true!! We we're just saying to ourselves the other day… FUCK if we could only go on tour with SLAYER!! Then BAM, the phone rings, and it's Jagermeister telling us to get ready cuz we're going on tour with SLAYER!! All I can say is HOLY FUCKIN DIVER! Time for the monster to wake the fuck up!"

The Jagermeister tour will feature SLAYER, HATEBREED and ARCH ENEMY for the duration of the trek, with several other acts filling the opening slot at various points of the tour.

Jagermeister tour dates (subject to change):

Oct. 08 - St. Paul, MN - Roy Wilkins Auditorium (w/ HEMLOCK)
Oct. 10 - Davenport, IA - QC Live (w/ HEMLOCK)
Oct. 11 - Kansas City, KS - Memorial Hall (w/ HEMLOCK)
Oct. 12 - St. Louis, MO - The Pageant (w/ HEMLOCK)
Oct. 14 - Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory (w/ HEMLOCK)
Oct. 17 - Worcester, MA - Palladium (w/ DRY KILL LOGIC)
Oct. 18 - New York, NY - Roseland (w/ DRY KILL LOGIC)
Oct. 21 - Portland, ME - State Theater (w/ DRY KILL LOGIC)
Oct. 22 - Poughkeepsie, NY - Mid Hudson Civic Center (w/ DRY KILL LOGIC)
Oct. 24 - Cleveland, OH - Agora Theater (w/ SWORN ENEMY)
Oct. 25 - Detroit, MI - Harpo's (w/ SWORN ENEMY)
Oct. 26 - Pittsburgh, PA - Metropol (w/ SWORN ENEMY)
Oct. 28 - Indianapolis, IN - Egyptian Room (w/ SWORN ENEMY)
Oct. 29 - Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom (w/ SWORN ENEMY)
Oct. 30 - Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom (w/ LAZY AMERICAN WORKERS)
Oct. 31 - Grand Rapids, MI - Orbit Room (w/ LAZY AMERICAN WORKERS)
Nov. 01 - Toledo, OH - Headliner's (w/ LAZY AMERICAN WORKERS)
Nov. 02 - Cincinnati, OH - Bogart's (w/ LAZY AMERICAN WORKERS)
Nov. 04 - Norfolk, VA - The Norva (w/ EPOXY)
Nov. 05 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle (w/ E.TOWN CONCRETE)
Nov. 07 - West Palm Beach, FL - Marz (w/ E.TOWN CONCRETE)
Nov. 08 - Tampa, FL - Masquerade (w/ E.TOWN CONCRETE)
Nov. 09 - Orlando, FL - House Of Blues (w/ E.TOWN CONCRETE)
Nov. 11 - Houston, TX - Verizon Wireless (w/ SKINLAB)
Nov. 12 - Grand Prairie, TX - Next Stage (w/ SKINLAB)
Nov. 13 - San Antonio, TX - Sunset Station (w/ SKINLAB)
Nov. 14 - Austin, TX - Austin Music Hall (w/ SKINLAB)
Nov. 16 - Denver, CO - Denver Coliseum (w/ SKINLAB)
Nov. 17 - Salt Lake City, UT - Salt Air (w/ SKINLAB)
Nov. 18 - Las Vegas, NV - House Of Blues (w/ SKINLAB)
Nov. 20 - Mesa, AZ - Mesa Amphitheater (w/ OTEP)
Nov. 21 - San Diego, CA - 4th And B (w/ OTEP)
Nov. 23 - San Francisco, CA - The Warfield ((w/ OTEP)
Nov. 25 - Seattle, WA - Moore Theater (w/ FIVE FOOT THICK)
Nov. 26 - Portland, OR - Roseland (w/ FIVE FOOT THICK)
Nov. 28 - Ventura, CA - Ventura Theater (w/ OTEP)
Nov. 29 - Los Angeles, CA - Universal Amphitheater (w/ OTEP)

Im gonna be more pumped up to see Kreator in October and Deicide in November.

Really? Even though Slayer is playing ALL of Reign in Blood? This isnt going to be the typical boring Slayer show!

Deicide arent coming any closer to us than Toad's Place in New Haven. Im definetly into going though!

ASSFUCK! It's a Sunday! Goddamnit!

Fuck it! Who cares? Ill be traveling 4 hours each on a Tuesday and a Wednesday night to see this show!

Take time out of school/work if need be but dont miss this tour or youll be vewy sowwy.

norfolk va is the only show within 6 hours of me at 3 hours, and see, we are the ONLY place that gets epoxy, THEY ARE HORRIBLE, i hate epoxy they are like stupid rapcore i guess you dcall them, dont listen to them, its like listening to HORRIBLE biohazard multiplied millions of times over in shittiness.

Everyone should boycott ALL the opening bands and wait outside until Shitbreed is done with their set. This would show Slayer's management to...
GET SOME REAL FUCKING THRASH BANDS ON THE NEXT TOUR!!
It should be a combination of any 3 of the following: TESTAMENT, EXODUS, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, DEATH ANGEL, OVERKILL on this tour!
When will they ever learn? You would think Slayer would want to help out some other OLD SCHOOL bands. It would be huge for any of these bands to be on this tour. Oh well, I can dream cant I? :)

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Really? Even though Slayer is playing ALL of Reign in Blood? This isnt going to be the typical boring Slayer show!

Deicide arent coming any closer to us than Toad's Place in New Haven. Im definetly into going though!

Fuck it! Who cares? Ill be traveling 4 hours each on a Tuesday and a Wednesday night to see this show!

Take time out of school/work if need be but dont miss this tour or youll be vewy sowwy.

Ive heard RIB a million times and Im pretty sick of it.I wouldnt mind if Slayer played 1/2 RIB then 1/2 Divine Int..Ive see them 3 times and only heard "Dittohead" from DI.

Everyone should boycott ALL the opening bands and wait outside until Shitbreed is done with their set. This would show Slayer's management to...
GET SOME REAL FUCKING THRASH BANDS ON THE NEXT TOUR!!
It should be a combination of any 3 of the following: TESTAMENT, EXODUS, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, DEATH ANGEL, OVERKILL on this tour!
When will they ever learn? You would think Slayer would want to help out some other OLD SCHOOL bands. It would be huge for any of these bands to be on this tour. Oh well, I can dream cant I? :)

How about Kreator,Slayer,Sodom.Now thats a TRIPLE THRASH THREAT!!!!!

Are you guys saying Arch Enemy is not good? C'mon, they are one of the most brutal and best new bands out there. I disagree with taking older bands on a tour, fuck that. There are lot's of good new metal bands out there. Nu/Rap Metal isn't the only kind, kids. Older bands don't need as much support.

Are you guys saying Arch Enemy is not good?

No, not at all, they ARE good, but not great, and shitbreed SUCKS SERIOUS ASS!

I disagree with taking older bands on a tour, fuck that. There are lot's of good new metal bands out there. Nu/Rap Metal isn't the only kind, kids. Older bands don't need as much support.

Why?? Slayer ARE an older band. So, why shouldnt they help out some of their older comrades who are trying to make comebacks?
No offense Brent , but you are so incredibly fucking clueless if you think older bands such as Exodus, Nuclear Assault, Death Angel and Overkill and even TestAmenT DONT need the support. Slayer sells out shows all the time regardless of who is on the bill. Bands like shitbreed and even Arch Enemy do well enough on their own, but bands like the ones I mentioned need some new metal fans to get turned on to them and opening for a sold out Slayer show would definetly be huge for any of them. When Kreator was coming to town I passed out flyers at the Slayer show and about 75% or more of the crowd was clueless as to who Kreator was. One fuck nut even asked me if it was MY band! Hahahaha!
Back in the day everybody who listened to Slayer, were listening to Exodus, etc, but its not like that anymore, but could be with a little help, get it?

No, not at all, they ARE good, but not great, and shitbreed SUCKS SERIOUS ASS!

Why?? Slayer ARE an older band. So, why shouldnt they help out some of their older comrades who are trying to make comebacks?
No offense Brent , but you are so incredibly fucking clueless if you think older bands such as Exodus, Nuclear Assault, Death Angel and Overkill and even TestAmenT DONT need the support. Slayer sells out shows all the time regardless of who is on the bill. Bands like shitbreed and even Arch Enemy do well enough on their own, but bands like the ones I mentioned need some new metal fans to get turned on to them and opening for a sold out Slayer show would definetly be huge for any of them. When Kreator was coming to town I passed out flyers at the Slayer show and about 75% or more of the crowd was clueless as to who Kreator was. One fuck nut even asked me if it was MY band! Hahahaha!
Back in the day everybody who listened to Slayer, were listening to Exodus, etc, but its not like that anymore, but could be with a little help, get it?

"You are so incredibly fucking clueless" LMAO!!!!!!

Nov. 05 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle (w/ E.TOWN CONCRETE):kickass:

why oh why couldnt we have gotten skinlab instead of that shitty rapmetal wannabe band?

Brent said:
Are you guys saying Arch Enemy is not good? C'mon, they are one of the most brutal and best new bands out there. .
new bands? arch enemy have been around for almost a decade you dumbass.

a random fact ill state: kreator are a better band than slayer, any day. so are dark angel and overkill.