Got my S.O.D. DVD Today

MyHatred said:
Hey SODMOD, I saw a full page advertisement in Revolver for the S.O.D dvd. It has a pretty big picture of your caricature of SOD so I thought I would give you a heads up so that you could add it your collection.

Where can I get that? I hope they sell this magazine in the Netherlands (where I live) as well. Thanks for telling this to me. I'll go to a bookstore tomorrow and find out if they have it.
If not, can somebody send me a scan or a pic of the ad?

schenkadere said:
Headbanger's is hard to stomach...they play the worst shit.

I agree..Mostly a bunch of metalcore wankers who just bark into the mic and then have guitarists headbanging in unison. Although, they sometimes play the funniest song on the planet.....Six Feet Under: Amerika the Brutal
That song is fucking heelarious:tickled: I almost pissed myself laughing when I seen and heard how fuckin terrible that song and video is

Where can I get that? I hope they sell this magazine in the Netherlands (where I live) as well. Thanks for telling this to me. I'll go to a bookstore tomorrow and find out if they have it.
If not, can somebody send me a scan or a pic of the ad?

If you can't find it then give me a private message and I will try to send the issue to you (as long as it isn't to expensive). I have already read the thing and have no use for it. This is what the cover looks like

issue38.jpg
REVOLVER
No. 38 / SEPTEMBER 2005

MyHatred said:
If you can't find it then give me a private message and I will try to send the issue to you (as long as it isn't to expensive). I have already read the thing and have no use for it. This is what the cover looks like

issue38.jpg
REVOLVER
No. 38 / SEPTEMBER 2005

Thanks for the offer!!!
I'll look if I can find a copy and if I can't I'll keep your offer in mind. I appreciate this very much!

Picked up my DVD ($20 Strawberrys,Boston),($13 at Newbury comics BASTARDS) Watched 1/2 at my aunts house,quite impressed cant watch the other 1/2 till i get a DVD player what will play it in the U.K!!!!!Gonna listen to pussywhipped tonight (i'll let you know)....Had a ball in Boston..U.S ROCKS!!!like Jagger did the Monster!!!

PEACE,BOSTON CREME AT DUNKIN'DO's,BUT YOU GUYS CANT MAKE A DECENT CUPPA TEA

Oblivious Maximus said:
Next time I watch that interview I'm going to count how many times she took a sip out of that cup.

I guess Billy made her nervous...either that or they just polished off an anchovie pizza and she was a bit parched. Maybe she was interviewing the cup...who knows...she was making me nervous for her just watching it. :kickass: