Got Neverworld This Morning

Ok, if i fail any of my modules at uni this year, i'm coming after you guys!

I kept losing my concentration in my lecture this morning, main reason being that i kept singing NeverWorld songs in my head! (coulda also been cos it was 9 and i was knackered) :lol:

ahh well, anything to break the boring Artificial Intelligence Logic *yawn*

Went and bought Neverworld today, since money was mysteriously transferred into my account yesterday :tickled: Having reviewed the album, I already had the promo version, but since Neverworld is like a once in a lifetime album, I wanted the real deal, as well. I've already gone over the top describing the music, so I'll just say the multimedia section was cool too. Hey Steve, could you give me the address of Neverworld? I wanna live there... :Smokin:

And fucking cool to see the other dudes of PQ saying hello too!

Let the Quest go on and on and on!

gyre said:
Went and bought Neverworld today, since money was mysteriously transferred into my account yesterday :tickled: Having reviewed the album, I already had the promo version, but since Neverworld is like a once in a lifetime album, I wanted the real deal, as well. I've already gone over the top describing the music, so I'll just say the multimedia section was cool too. Hey Steve, could you give me the address of Neverworld? I wanna live there... :Smokin:

And fucking cool to see the other dudes of PQ saying hello too!

Let the Quest go on and on and on!
Dude....if you want to go to Neverworld.....it's just beyond the blue horizon my friend! Glad you enjoyed the multimedia section as well!

Steve,
Mary (BNC) and I just got Neverworld, and we were just blown away! :OMG:

The production was phenomenal, the songs spectacular! :headbang:
We will DEFINETLY be getting the next Power Quest album. :tickled:
would love to see you guys in the US (hint hint)

This is one hell of an album, dude, GREAT keyboard work!

phantumwolf (Rusty)

Phantumwolf said:
Steve,
Mary (BNC) and I just got Neverworld, and we were just blown away! :OMG:

The production was phenomenal, the songs spectacular! :headbang:
We will DEFINETLY be getting the next Power Quest album. :tickled:
would love to see you guys in the US (hint hint)

This is one hell of an album, dude, GREAT keyboard work!

phantumwolf (Rusty)
Hey Rusty!

Really pleased to hear you guys are enjoying Neverworld mate....cheers!

As for the USA...of course we would love to come over. Perhaps Progpower next year?

Heard through it once now, and all I can say is that PQ have done it again! This is a great album with lots of melodic catchy metal songs. Sacred Land is absolutely one of my favorite power metal songs ever! Awesome :headbang:
My favorite tracks after one listen has to be : Neverworld (power quest p.2), Sacred Land, For Evermore, Well of Souls and Into the Light. Like WOF, there isn't one bad song on the album.
Congrats Steve & PQ with a fabolous second album! Now I can't wait for the next release, and to see PQ LIVE!
Rock On! The quest must forever and ever go on
cheers.. WW