Got some Steam games left over from a bundle.

ForHerDeadEyes

Señor Member
Jan 24, 2011
Sweden
Let me know if you want any of them, I know there's a sale going on now, but shit happens and money goes elswhere..
I thought I'd post the games here and you can say the game you want from what I have, and I'll PM you here on UM..
As side-note, I've got the same nick on Steam as here if you want to add me..

The only game left is now:
LIMBO

There is a feature to share steam games, with the limitation that the owner has priority when he is logging to his own game. I did it with a friend, it's pretty cool !

Don't know about the other one, but Antichamber is pretty fantastic - different sort of mind-screwy than Braid, but still a great puzzle game. Someone snatch that up or I'll lose all faith in... well, generally things, or at least whatever's left.

Jef

Don't know about the other one, but Antichamber is pretty fantastic - different sort of mind-screwy than Braid, but still a great puzzle game. Someone snatch that up or I'll lose all faith in... well, generally things, or at least whatever's left.

Jef

LIMBO is a platformer with great atmosphere and physics puzzles.
Seriously, I've tried to get a ton of people to play Anitchamber but they look at screenshots and think it looks boring. And it's so frustrating because it really is a good game.

Was just a couple of months ago, or so, that I got all the achievements for it on Steam. The final one was that you couldn't die more than 5 times and you had to play through it in one sitting.. Died 3..