got trinity...again

Hyperplex

Cynothoglys
Feb 3, 2004
Maryland
www.hyperplexia.net
just got my *second* copy of trinity over the weekend. my first one was unfortunately stolen in a break-in on my car. just wanted to say its still a great record nonetheless.

o and thankfully, while i had a shitload of CDs stolen, i lost none of the jewel cases and inserts, so the booklet the guys signed i still have *whew* thank god for small favors

it surely blows, almost moreso since it happened on my school's campus. they also made off with my stereo and shattered my passenger windows.

the good thing: insurance covered complete repairs and a replacement stereo. now to rebuild the CD collection...

haha she is doing quite well, both of us are working our ways thru school (im done for good in may, she has another year). all is going well tho, thanks :) itll be 5 years that weve been together in august

whoah...that sucks andrew.

I got my first and only "Trinity" cd at the CD release party when you guys played with helloween. I didn't realize till afterwards, but on the cd, there are tons of awesome mp3's

We originally signed to Progressive Arts Music. The put mp3 files of all of their artists on each of their releases. When Metal Ages bought our contract from Progressvie Arts, they got the master CD as well. No one informed Metal Ages that the master disc had those mp3 on it.... and so it went out with the P.A.M. mp3s.

That's not a very long story... the long story is the story of how/why we went from P.A.M. to M.A. That story Will Not be told in a public forum.... sorry!