goth retards

I knew more goths before and got really dissapointed as the ones I knew just were caring so much about looks and clothes and it was boring, but I still know many goths who are so nice and kind, so u cant generalize I guess... and I dont mind the kiddies, I mean if they are serious about this it will show with time, if it was just a trend, they will dissapear after a year for chasing the next trend... so its not worth getting angry about it I guess :)

erm :erk :i guess you didnt really read what i wrote...

i said i used to think like that(a couple of years before when i was 18-19 or sth),i guess everone has the right to reconsider,eh?im taken over by my perosnal intention and think everybody is the same.so im neither naive or "blind",helplessly romantic maybe.:Smug:

Slow down a bit,i was not as serious as you thought when posting this thread.otherwise i would have written an anti-goth manifest,not using sarcasm and silly smilies :err: Read between the lines.

I support pluralism although it may annoy me sometimes.I dont care about what others do,as long as they dont harm me.

Just because i posted one thread,doesnt mean this issue affects my life.i like using strong expressions to create strong images in people's minds.it's my sense of humour too.you like anime,you should understand that.

i expected some funny shit about the matter,as some ppl here like to bash "posers,ppl that weep near graveyards playing the violin under full moon "etc etc ah well :Smug:

DragonLady1 said:
I knew more goths before and got really dissapointed as the ones I knew just were caring so much about looks and clothes and it was boring, but I still know many goths who are so nice and kind, so u cant generalize I guess... and I dont mind the kiddies, I mean if they are serious about this it will show with time, if it was just a trend, they will dissapear after a year for chasing the next trend... so its not worth getting angry about it I guess :)
ah no,i didnt generalise(if you see above):) i know nice gothic ppl too.im not getting angry at anybody,just trying to stir up a conversation hehehehe.I agree for the kiddies there,its ok as long as they dont mess with dangerous stuff..cheers:)

Well not so long back, on another forum, they tried to take the piss out of me,cos of the way i looked, which will never be gothic ever, so i replied to them, i'm sorry, i didnt realise i had to dye my hair black, and dress all in black and wear cob webs for earings, to be able to post on this forum :rolleyes:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
Im familiar with the environment,being bashed so many times and that,so..:Smug::Smug:

you dont get bashed, you get winded up for the crap you type here :lol:

We get loads of mini goths, (the little kids) in our shop of a Saturday and it is funny/sweet. My mate turned goth at the age of 27, (go ed) and is a brilliant, funny, fantastic artist etc etc.. anyway, for her wearing a lot of black she's been physically attacked twice by them there scallies....who all fuckin' dress the same!
The only thing I don't like is the moodiness, that is worn like makeup....mood for the sake of it o_O