Granada availability?

I know a couple people who have rooms to cancel. I'll ask them to post or PM you.

edit: Someone will be emailing you today about sharing a room. Hope that helps.

I too still need a Hotel... for Fri and Sat night. Please PM me the details :headbang:

I have found many to stay at, but obviously are a distance (further than drunk walking distance from the venue). Me not listening to Pollution when he told me to book a year ago is now kicking my ass! I'm sure he's laughing his off!!!!

Thanks!!!! :kickass:

Regarding the Granada:

I just called to transfer my reservation over to Chris' to help him out and the receptionist at the Granada has no record of my reservation this year!! I distinctly remember reserving my room waaay back in November or December and now they're telling me they don't have a reservation under my name. They did tell me that they DO, however, have my reservation from 2005 (WTF good is THAT supposed to do?!?!)

So, just as a friendly warning to all those with Granada reservations.. call them to make sure they still have your reservation so you're not left without a room AT ALL!

threeisten said:
Regarding the Granada:

I just called to transfer my reservation over to Chris' to help him out and the receptionist at the Granada has no record of my reservation this year!! I distinctly remember reserving my room waaay back in November or December and now they're telling me they don't have a reservation under my name. They did tell me that they DO, however, have my reservation from 2005 (WTF good is THAT supposed to do?!?!)

So, just as a friendly warning to all those with Granada reservations.. call them to make sure they still have your reservation so you're not left without a room AT ALL!

Oh fuck, not THIS again....I think I booked in January, I've called to confirm twice since then, looks like a third time is LONG overdue.....Grrrrrrrrr

:mad:

J-Dubya

threeisten said:
Regarding the Granada:

Ugh. That sounds like the GENIUS I spoke to last weekend.

threeisten said:
Regarding the Granada:

I called them last week and transfered my extra room that I booked over to Shane, no problems whatsoever. I would suggest when making your reservations, keep the booking numer just in case....

Whenever you call the Granada ask to speak to Anthony. He always is on top of things.

I rechecked my reservation with him a few weeks ago, yet when I went to the Best Western website and put the confirmation number in - it didn't come up!

I have a feeling this year is gonna be one of those "guess and check" years when it comes to accommodations.

As I posted somewhere before, I called about my reservation and the clerk actually admitted they were over-booked. Seemed very matter-of-fact about it, like this is business as usual. Was a little un-nerving.