Granada availability?

Strigoi said:
Thanks, I just talked to them and they have my reservation.:Spin:
I did the same thing. First, tried to confirm online...nada. Then called the 800 nnumber...still no record of my res. Finally called the Granada direct and got confirmation.

Speaking of the Granada, if anyone happens to still need a hotel room, I have room for 2 in mine. Booked a standard/2 bed room for Thurs-Sun and right now it's just me and the boyfriend, so we have room for 2 more. PM me if you're interested. :)

Can I just say here, it's great to see people volunteer their extra reservations, etc. to help one another out. With people losing the Hampton this year and knowing that the Granada has overbooked, it's just good to know that attendees are willing stick their necks out for their metal brothers/sisters.

Ok, where's the Kleenex? Babs is getting weepy (ha ha).

I have a suite at the Residence Inn, and after talking to the other person sharing it with me, If anyone is still in need of a place to stay and share the costs please let me know> i know that costs this year are alittle higher and if any one is still looking and wants to split the cost pm me here. The suite is reserved for thursday, friday, and Saturday, with check out Sunday. We will love to have you.

John

I wish I would have know ahead of time.........I just heard from a friend that can't go and they just cancelled at the Residence Inn THIS morning. One queen bed with pull out couch they said.

Maybe someone can call and get that room?.......

Just wanted to thank Tess for hooking us up with a room at
the Granada. This group of die-hard fans really take care of each
other, and that's another reason why this festival is so great!

Thanks again Tess!!

:headbang:

Kong said:
Just wanted to thank Tess for hooking us up with a room at
the Granada. This group of die-hard fans really take care of each
other, and that's another reason why this festival is so great!

Thanks again Tess!!

:headbang:

Are you stayin' all weekend?:kickass: