Votes: 3 25.0%
  • The game of Rugby League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spiffy will leap onto the field and steal the ball

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
The MIGHTY Penrith Panthers are taking on the EVIL Sydney City Roosters in the Grand Final. Who do you think will win?

I think the Roosters will win but i would like to see Penrith beat them

The Panthers. The time is just right, I think, and they're the one team that the Roosters really have problems with regardless of form.

Hey, this is interesting:

AFL: Lions vs Magpies
RL: Panthers vs Roosters.

Lions and Panters are both big cats that will kill you and eat you.
Magpies and Roosters are both birds that won't really hurt you unless it's nesting season and you get zotted on the back of the head. That hurts. I hear Magpies can be pretty vicious as well.

Anyway, this weekend the Lions won. So going by that logic, the panthers will win. :)

I don't know who'll win the NRL, but I do know that Brisbane absolutely caned Collingwood yesterday. It was magnificent!

[color=#aoeooa]Dravenmist, Hawthorn will win next year hopefully.

And Phlog also running off another bogus statistical theory the same team has won the 92/93 flag (Brisbane Bronco's), the 82/83, 72/73.

And it may stretch back further I wasn't really paying that much attention to the TV last night.

So then the Roosters will win won't they?

Then again I could have been out of my mind by 2am last night and now I'm making no sense again.[/color]

phlogiston said:
AFL: Lions vs Magpies
RL: Panthers vs Roosters.

Anyway, this weekend the Lions won. So going by that logic, the panthers will win. :)

:lol: I like it! :headbang:

:lol: What a guy.

Didnt Alf always used to try and eat the cat? Another reason he kicks ass, cats are so stupid. Except big ones like Tigers and Panthers and stuff.