Votes: 5 41.7%
  • The EVIL Sydney City Roosters

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • The game of Rugby League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spiffy will leap onto the field and steal the ball

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
That bit about me running onto the field to steal the ball reminds me of when I was at the 2001 grand final. A guy ran the entire length of the field, through the Eels and the Knights, and then dropped to the ground. He did what the Eels had trouble doing the whole night - breaking Newcastle's line. Parra should have signed him straight away!

Anyone who doesnt give a toss doesnt even deserve an option, its the MIGHTY PENRITH PANTHERS DAMMIT! :)

In year 12 I was voted as the person most likely to streak at the AFL grand final. It was my defining moment.

Are you going to the game Spawn?

I am going to Panthers Leagues club at about 10 in the morning and staying for the game. Should be quite inebriated by kickoff!

:headbang: PANTHERS :headbang:

Shame Johnny Lang couldnt do the same in 10 years at the bloody sharks!

Nup, im not going to the game, or Panthers (at this stage anyway!) but no doubt the Panthers fans will be going nuts there, and if they win they will probably destroy the place, so keep safe ya hear :)

What chance does a farm animal have against one of the princes of the jungle?

How are you getting there, Spiff? My best mate and I drove up for the 99 grand final. I went home shattered, he elated.

Flying. In a plane. Had to drive down in 2001 though because I had Ansett tickets and they went bust the week before the Grand Final.

Does anyone remember Superstar Soccer on the SNES? Just when you win the tournament the referee runs over, steals the cup and makes you take on the evil referee team to get it back.