Graspop 2010

marfal66

Dec 5, 2007
Deurne (BE)
www.demolished.be
Aerosmith-Kiss-Home.jpg

Already got my ticket, who else is going?

If I haven't got any exams or anything around that time there's a big change I'll be there. Great line-up, especially compared to last year.

The line-up kinda sucks IMO, too many soft bands like e.g. Aerosmith and Kiss as headliners:erk:
Gonna try going to Wacken and/or Summerbreeze this year:kickass:

Well.. the only concerts I've been to are: Graspop 2009 and Dream Theater and Sonata Arctica, so there are only new names for me @ Wacken^^

Behemoth will only happen if Mr Nergal does not get the jailtime teheeehee.

Seriously though, Awesome lineup! Behemoth, Obituary, Job For a Cowboy etc etc.

Go ahead. Wacken is quite an experience, one you will never get anywhere else. Its worth its money right there.

Behemoth will only happen if Mr Nergal does not get the jailtime teheeehee.

Seriously though, Awesome lineup! Behemoth, Obituary, Job For a Cowboy etc etc.

He wont get 2 years. Thats absolutely fucking ridiculous. In this country people can kill a kid by driving a car into them and receive nothing but a 3 year driving ban, a fine, and probably some community service. Polish laws are fucking strong.

there are quite some bands that are interesting to me (therion, sabaton, doro, the faceless,...)
will have to force the bf though, or concider summerbreeze

The line-up kinda sucks IMO, too many soft bands like e.g. Aerosmith and Kiss as headliners:erk:
Gonna try going to Wacken and/or Summerbreeze this year:kickass:

Well.. the only concerts I've been to are: Graspop 2009 and Dream Theater and Sonata Arctica, so there are only new names for me @ Wacken^^

How many of those bands do you actually know? This line up is everything but soft, and definetly way better than last years slipknot, korn and marilyn manson bullshit.

À propos, I'm also going summerbreeze
Graspop + Summerbreeze = instant win:kickass: