Great drum samples for ya all!

Jul 20, 2009
www.myspace.com
The snare sounds fantastic in that mix. Love it.

How was the snare processed?

glad that you liked em. I'm sampling up top series MEINL cymbals right now. Will post them soon. They sound brilliant in a new room each cymbal with its own spot mic (AKG C414) + OH's and room mics. Gonna spend some time on trimming, cuts & fades and everything though....

glad that you liked em. I'm sampling up top series MEINL cymbals right now. Will post them soon. They sound brilliant in a new room each cymbal with its own spot mic (AKG C414) + OH's and room mics. Gonna spend some time on trimming, cuts & fades and everything though....

wow, that would be amazing...I'm tired of using the superior cymbals.haha.
i´ll be using your snare (in this thread) in my new mix.

Dude, that sounds good but PLEASE I beg you, if/when you do the hi-hats can do do various stages of "open". Because I do a lot of thrash with alot of hi-hat movement and most sample packs only have "closed, bit more open, FULLY OPEN!" Which is a bit annoying as I dig the sounds :) :loco: