Great names for new bands

Pentagon

Bastard Son of God
Nov 13, 2005
Hi,

I'm starting a new musical project and it seems every name whe choose is being already used by someone else in the world... Damm Metal-archives :rolleyes: Anyway, any input on this subject will be really appreciated.

We play some kind of tecnichal-symphonic death metal but the name of the band doesn't necessarily has to be related to the style.

And if you have some great names for other kind of bands... this topic could be a good idea-library for them

Thanks!

I recently started a band. We don't have an official name as of yet. It seems we've done some similar-ish type stuff to you. When we choose a name, we'll probably look for something with a good background or story to it which also sounds cool. An idea could be to look in a book you like, find a name from it and work with it until it's unique.

Deadly Tranquility

Dead Again

Decrypted Are They

TheVaine *Shot*

.. I don't know, I have alot of ideas but I don't know if they are good or are already taken.

Also noticed they all start with D..

XD

the bleeding vaginas
santas a child molester
god is a tranny
prison raped asshole
maggot filled skull
sperm coverd donkey
scotum touching leprchauns

use one of them.

Vaginal Seepage Of Hell
The Balls Of God

I wouldn't mind having a band named "Sperm Coverd DOnkey".. just to see the looks on people's faces.

Im currently writing a book and a characters name i made up in it is Xaviroth which i enjoy.... sounds kind of weird but good at the same time

I dont know if thats already a word.. but as far as i know its not.