Great Show, the venue blew

serrota

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2012
Mulgore, California.
Hi Ladies!!

Just got home from your Fullerton Show and I have to say you gals rocked the house. I was at the back of the room and was thoroughly entertain by your performance. The show had a lot of energy, not a lull in the show (other then your technical difficulties). The songs were great, and in fact, I would say I liked a couple of your versions over the original; it was great hearing Aces High to open the show. In addition, I got a good laugh when Kirsten “Bruce Chickinson” Rosenberg said "To the three people in the audience who has never heard of us . . ." I because up until Wednesday, February 22, I have not heard of The Iron Maidens, until I stumbled across your band from the Iron Maiden Wikipedia page.

My only downer of the night was after the show. The Slidebar left a bad taste in my mouth. After the show, I was hoping to meet you ladies at your table and tell you how great you gals are as performers and do the fan thing and get a T-Shirt signed by you all. However, the Slidebar employees funneled the crowed out one of the side exit. When I realized that it was not the main entrance, I tired to go back in, but the "gorilla" at the front door would not let me back in. He told me if I wanted to go back into the "bar" I had to go stand in line with the other people who just wanted to go into the bar, even though your merchandise table was only 10 feet away. It was like, really dude, I just want to say hi to the band and get a T-shirt. Dick.

Other then my issue with the venue, you ladies put on a great show and hope to see you gals in concert again.

Thanks of a hell of a time!!

That's terrible. I'm really sorry to hear it. The Slidebar is a cool place but there are a few little things like that that leave a lot to be desired. That was the second different place we tried to put the merch table and I guess neither one was very good. We'll fix it next time for sure!!

No worries, I wont let my experience with The Slidebar taint my experience that night at the show. I look forward to seeing the band again!!

Thanks for putting on an entertaining show.