I finally made it to another Maidens' show

Glad you made it! I was at HOB, but I I didn't make this one. (I live in AZ - Dammit!) I dragged a bunch of people kicking and screaming with me though, including a local "virgin", a Canadian, a Scot (in a kilt no less!!), and 2 guys from Ohio... it was a great show! Even the "flag incident" was cool. :) Hope to see the gals out here soon!

Hasta la Pasta!

I haven't been to a Maiden show since the "Somewhere on Tour" tour back in '87. I really need to get to the next show that comes by here.

BichMaker said:
Glad you made it! I was at HOB, but I I didn't make this one. (I live in AZ - Dammit!) I dragged a bunch of people kicking and screaming with me though, including a local "virgin", a Canadian, a Scot (in a kilt no less!!), and 2 guys from Ohio... it was a great show! Even the "flag incident" was cool. :) Hope to see the gals out here soon!

Hasta la Pasta!

Who was the virgin Paul? Hahaha

DethConsumer said:
Who was the virgin Paul? Hahaha

I believe he meant a Maidens "virgin" meaning, ME... That was my first time to see them, even though I'm local... I would have made the 100th show too, but my car was in the shop (some dolt side-swiped me that series of rain) and my ride fell through...

I'll try to make the Galaxy show though...

NoEffenPicks said:
I believe he meant a Maidens "virgin" meaning, ME... That was my first time to see them, even though I'm local... I would have made the 100th show too, but my car was in the shop (some dolt side-swiped me that series of rain) and my ride fell through...

Sorry to hear that, NEP, but glad to know it was only the car that got messed up. People drive like maniacs here in the rain. You really have to use all your spider senses in this kind of weather. :p
The Galaxy show is really gonna be special, so it'll be a good one to come see. People really get into it, I must say! They were the craziest audience I've ever played for! :loco:

Gee, NeP, you didn't say anything about the car elsewhere... hope it's all ok now. Just sell off that Beast and make a few $$ to pay for it all, right?

And sorry, Deth... Didn't mean to leave you out of the lineup. Hard to remember much about the vacation, especially when I hit the afterhours places!!

In the meantime, I await another AZ show - but soon... not in the middle of summer please!

NoEffenPicks said:

Then I guess I was a virgin that night as well, ahahah. I'll try and make the Galaxy show as well. If I do, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya N.E.P.!