Great... So Who's Planning To Ruin THIS In Flames Forum?

I think it will be OK with Mark as a mod. If something is bad, people will complain and he will remove it. I think everyone who posts her e wants to keep it together so we will keep it reasonable.

Steve

im just gonna like the music i like and not really give a shit as to what someone else likes. Although i find it quite comical how some people like nu-metal and think its all hardcore and raise the horns/pit/go crazy(sum41, good charlotte, bla bla bla) that.......is comedy. Although i hate r2r, not really gonna mouth off about it although it does reallllllllly.........ok, i said i wasent gonna do that, sorry.

JESTERS GODDAMN RACE

freddy why do you have problems with the people liking the old releases?
why don't you just shut up and let us also enjoy the forum?
maybe it is because you didn't see the live video of cloud connected in rockbjörnen awards night? it was exactly like sum41...

I say fuck you all, really, if you cant stay behind a band for experimenting with other music styles instead of staying with the one style then you dont deserve to even listen to the band. They make thier music for thier own self enjoyment, not to please closed minded fools like anyone who wants to against the band for doing somthing different.

c-taylor, i had this whole thing written out and was gunna post it, but decided it didnt say anything anybody esle hasnt a buhzillion other times, there's too much of that already. so uh, fuck you, this wasnt supposed to be another debate

I hate RTR but its not because i have a problem with accessibility.
Hell, my favorite Soilwork album is Natural Born Chaos ffs!
I just think RTR plain sucks, the pop producer they brought in made it sound like Korn or something, the vocals suck (both clean and the "growls").
Really getting tired of people i know coming and telling me the phrase "OMG TRIGGER FUCKING ROCKS" when they really never enjoyed In Flames before they started modifying their sound to a Linkin Park intelligence-level.
I really hate way the pace in the songs is are.
It sounds rap-ish and the happy thrashiness really makes me puke.
Some idiot at a swedish newspaper called the riffs "as brutal as At The Gates in their prime".

And Freddy Krueger, you really expect people not to react when you tell everyone who has a different opinion than you to shut up?

Ok Guys ... Listen the music you want but...
One of the best things of Metal music is that IS NOT COMERCIAL
But In Flames are completely SELL OUT
and yeah I hate r2r and stye