Great... So Who's Planning To Ruin THIS In Flames Forum?

Freddy Krueger

The Dream Child
Jun 24, 2002
Hell
Visit site
I think I might as well get this out of my system while I can... If you're going to be a total dick and diss the newer In Flames albums while posting here, you might as well get the hell out. It's the fault of those that can't accept change within a band that we lost the other In Flames album, and if this board becomes a huge mass of arguements and other bullshit... We'll probably lose this one as well ( I don't know how strict the rules are here, but it's possible I'm sure. ) .

So if you don't like what In Flames is doing, that's great... We know the type that says " OMFG JESTER RACE RULES, R2R SUKZ " That's fucking great, I'm glad you have that opinion and think that you're the first person in the world to say it. Go listen to the Jester Race, stay the hell off these boards, and let those of us that still enjoy this great band have fun around these boards.

/rant

shut up dumbass...
you go and listen to r2r and get the hell out. you say you deserve to voice your opinion on this board because you like in flames' newer stuff. bullshit!
it is really impossible to understand why you start to ruin the forum before the ones you mention? wtf!?

Fuck Reroute to Remain, I hate it, fuck you In Flames, just fuck you, I hate you, ugh, just go away, ugh. JESTER RACE RAWKS MY SAWKS YEA BABY!!!!!k1EOP2JU1OP1HO!

Woo.

*Walks swiftly away, whistling.*

commandante said:
shut up dumbass...
you go and listen to r2r and get the hell out. you say you deserve to voice your opinion on this board because you like in flames' newer stuff. bullshit!
it is really impossible to understand why you start to ruin the forum before the ones you mention? wtf!?

Wow, you managed to completely fill in every aspect of what I was talking about in my original post. I applaud your stupidity.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Fuck Reroute to Remain, I hate it, fuck you In Flames, just fuck you, I hate you, ugh, just go away, ugh. JESTER RACE RAWKS MY SAWKS YEA BABY!!!!!k1EOP2JU1OP1HO!

Woo.

*Walks swiftly away, whistling.*

That's the best post I've seen all day. :)

This time there won't be newbies coming from the official IF site and starting their own RTR threads. ONE thread for RTR is enough.

I think a forum like this is made for Discussion, so, lets discuss, heallthy discussion, I agree in part with you Freddy, but I think that people have the right to express their opinion, If a person didn't like R2R, ok he/she can express her dislike for it, BUT without making a huge mass, fights and stuff, if that happens this Un-Official will have the same end that The Official had.....the end, so...It's ok to express opinions about albuns, songs, dislikes, and like, Opinions are all contradictions, and I don't wanna take parts on this message.
So that's it, I think I wrote too much there :)

is it necessary to bash the band? In Flames KNOWS that they're sell outs. they WANT success and are WILLING to sacrifice good music to do so. they have enough problems within themselves... adding fan heat isn't going to help.

Hey Freddy, I know exactly what ya mean.. it was frustrating with what when on during rtr release, but dude, you gotta face it - its gonna keep happening. Yeah, its damn annoying, but there's always gonna be those few around who only post to complain about new IF. You just gotta overlook it and not allow it to "ruin" the forum, cause otherwise, its a fun place here
smile2.gif

commandante said:
shut up dumbass...

douuuuuuchebaaaaaaaag

asphyXy said:
is it necessary to bash the band? In Flames KNOWS that they're sell outs. they WANT success and are WILLING to sacrifice good music to do so. they have enough problems within themselves... adding fan heat isn't going to help.

In Flames did NOT sell out. If you think they did, get the fuck off the board and never come back.

Shut the fuck up Freddy, your the stupid fanboy whos whining at people who don't like Soilwork and NOW In Flames new albums. If I dont like R2R Im going to say it in this forum, this is not the "IN FLAMES R DA GRAYTEST AND R INFALLIBLE" forum.

On a side note, Im sick of hearing about R2R as the next guy is, but this a forum where everyone can say what they want...not live in some paradise where In Flames never does anything wrong.

Reactions: Erik
I like how I get the nickname of fanboy just because I'm enjoying new releases.

And I'm whining? That's cute, it really is. I'm making valid statements and forming thoughtful opinions, but obviously that's viewed as whining to you. On the contrary, the people I aimed this thread at are the whiners... People like you.

Nice try on twisting it around on me though.

I guess I should have made a little note, if you want to bash R2R... At least have a good reason why, I remember getting into an arguement with someone on the Soilwork board and they had very plausable reasons on why they didn't like the latest. I can understand that, as long as people aren't going around saying " OMFG IN FLAMES ARE SELLOUTS "

Fanboy. You're a funny guy Final.

Freddy Krueger said:
I like how I get the nickname of fanboy just because I'm enjoying new releases.

And I'm whining? That's cute, it really is. I'm making valid statements and forming thoughtful opinions, but obviously that's viewed as whining to you. On the contrary, the people I aimed this thread at are the whiners... People like you.

Nice try on twisting it around on me though.

I guess I should have made a little note, if you want to bash R2R... At least have a good reason why, I remember getting into an arguement with someone on the Soilwork board and they had very plausable reasons on why they didn't like the latest. I can understand that, as long as people aren't going around saying " OMFG IN FLAMES ARE SELLOUTS "

Fanboy. You're a funny guy Final.

Well maybe if you quit generalizing and putting off this stupid attitude that everyone who dislikes R2R has no reason and are thus wrong than maybe I wouldnt call you fanboy, at least you "added that little note" afterall. You are a god among men since change automatically nomninates bands as great for you...some people feel different and maybe you should just relax and let people voice their opinions. Besides, if some guy decides to come on and bash R2R for no reason, you think hes gonna go "oh no freddy told me not too!"? I didnt think so. The point is like Gums said, its GONNA HAPPEN! Live with it deal with it, not everyone is happy about the bands new direction....

As I said before I have no problem with people voicing their opinion, so long as it's well founded and makes a bit of sense. A lot of people around these boards thinks one sentence posts of " OMFG, SOILWORK SUKZ NOW ITS ALL ABOUT CHAINHERAT "

I'm all for intelligent discussion and valid reasons...

I never said that change automatically makes a band great, but every band goes through it... And so far I think In Flames and Soilwork are going in a very interesting direction.

bollocks to all this, respectfully, it's really not neccisary to discuss i dont think. im glad there's a nice little forum for one of my favourite bands, i never posted at the others though, for the reason of so many idiots. ...oh and i was disappointed with rtr, but whatcha gunna do? hello anyway

Well said Coro...

I'm just glad we have the In Flames forum back, even if it is unofficial... Hopefully it can be a bit more civil and enjoyable this time man.