Who's seen In Flames live? If so, how many times, when and where?

2004 @ house of blues in orlando, FL
w/ my dad and brother! killswitch engage was headlining :(

2 times!

With Devildriver, Trivium and Zao in 06' Quebec City

1-Your Bedtime Story Is Scaring Everyone
2-Pinball Map
3-Leeches
4-Trigger
5-Insipid 2000
6-Colony
7-System
8-Crawl Through Knives
9-Dial 595-Escape
10-Behind Space
11-Moonshield
12-Episode 666
13-Take This Life
14-Drifter
15-Black And White
16-Cloud Connected
17-Only For The Weak
18-Vaccum
19-The Quiet Place
20-Touch Of Red
21-Jotun (Addition)
22-My Sweet Shadow

GIgantour 08 Quebec City

1-Cloud Connected
2-Leeches
3-The Mirror's Truth
4-Disconnected
5-Only For The Weak
6-Transparent
7-The Quiet Place
8-Graveland
9-Alias
10-Come Clarity
11-Take This Life
12-My Sweet Shadows

2 times!

With Devildriver, Trivium and Zao in 06' Quebec City

1-Your Bedtime Story Is Scaring Everyone
2-Pinball Map
3-Leeches
4-Trigger
5-Insipid 2000
6-Colony
7-System
8-Crawl Through Knives
9-Dial 595-Escape
10-Behind Space
11-Moonshield
12-Episode 666
13-Take This Life
14-Drifter
15-Black And White
16-Cloud Connected
17-Only For The Weak
18-Vaccum
19-The Quiet Place
20-Touch Of Red
21-Jotun (Addition)
22-My Sweet Shadow

GIgantour 08 Quebec City

1-Cloud Connected
2-Leeches
3-The Mirror's Truth
4-Disconnected
5-Only For The Weak
6-Transparent
7-The Quiet Place
8-Graveland
9-Alias
10-Come Clarity
11-Take This Life
12-My Sweet Shadows

The '06 setlist is fucking awesome imo. Would die to hear Insipid, Moonshield & Vacuum live

Slight setlist change in their current tour which to me is AWESOME.
10. Drifter replaced with Artifacts of the Black Rain!!!!!!!!!11!!
11. Clayman replaced with March To The Shore
overall I think it's a great setlist..Could maybe spread out the oldies throughout the setlist instead of putting it in the first half but I still think it's a kickass setlist. I mean artifacts.

2009-11-22 - Lille, FR: Aeronef

1. CLOUD CONNECTED
2. EMBODY THE INVISIBLE
3. PINBALL MAP
4. DELIGHT AND ANGERS
5. DISCONNECTED
6. SQUARE NOTHING
7. TRIGGER
8. THE HIVE
9. ONLY FOR THE WEAK
10. ARTIFACTS OF THE BLACK RAIN *
11. MARCH TO THE SHORE **
12. COME CLARITY
13. LEECHES
14. ALIAS
15. MIRROR’S TRUTH
16. QUIET PLACE
17. TAKE THIS LIFE
18. MY SWEET SHADOW

* First time played in years
** First time played EVER live!

The '06 setlist is fucking awesome imo. Would die to hear Insipid, Moonshield & Vacuum live

They played Moonshield here in Philly, and people just stared at them like they were speaking some other language.

It's like,"ur...duer....an old in flames song...what?!" o_O

They played Moonshield here in Philly, and people just stared at them like they were speaking some other language.

It's like,"ur...duer....an old in flames song...what?!" o_O
They obviously haven't heard/don't like Moonshield and clearly hasn't understood the greatness of the song :)

Wow new fans are assholes.
At least in Soilwork concerts you can hear everyone screaming "right, wrong!" when they play Like The Average Stalker.

These fucking new kids need to get the old shit if they're really fans. The people who listen to the old shit at least tried to hear the new, so why not vise versa?

At least in Soilwork concerts you can hear everyone screaming "right, wrong!" when they play Like The Average Stalker.

These fucking new kids need to get the old shit if they're really fans. The people who listen to the old shit at least tried to hear the new, so why not vise versa?

Eh? because you can't use that logic cause it's totally inlogical dude.
Old fans has been there from the beginning aka when all releases has been made.
New fans may have come by in 2008 with ASOP released and just heard In Flames for the first time, and obviously haven't heard the previous 8 albums (yet). Your logic fails on the way that old fans was there when the new releases where made, while new fans has missed all old releases.
Some of the new fans might not like their older stuff, or will take a while for the albums to grow on them.
If you find IF today, it will probably take at least 1year for you to learn all of their albums and songs, probably even more time.
My point is that the ''new kids'' doesn't like the old shit or hasn't listened to it yet.
Your post actually doesn't even make that much sense, can you describe what you mean better please? You mean that let's say I go to an In Flames concert and I heard them for the first time for 3-4 months ago, do you seriously expect me to know the lyrics for artifacts of the black rain?
And chanting for my favorite songs that introduced me to In Flames in the first time, then apparently, I'm an asshole? That makes sense dude.....

I doubt that a whole crowd in an in flames concert just came in at 2008 or 2009.
There should be plenty of people who should have the opportunity to get to know In Flames' discography better.

It only took me a few years to get to know the whole discography because when you're into a band, you should venture into all their music, not just some half assed pop album.

My logic doesn't fail for fuck, because the same thing should be happening to Soilwork. They only got more and more noticed each album, like In Flames, so where's the emo hardcore kids going "what's this old shit" while making stupid confused faces?

I doubt that a whole crowd in an in flames concert just came in at 2008 or 2009.
There should be plenty of people who should have the opportunity to get to know In Flames' discography better.

It only took me a few years to get to know the whole discography because when you're into a band, you should venture into all their music, not just some half assed pop album.

My logic doesn't fail for fuck, because the same thing should be happening to Soilwork. They only got more and more noticed each album, like In Flames, so where's the emo hardcore kids going "what's this old shit" while making stupid confused faces?

Well DOH! Every fucking band gets known for each album they put out lol. And as I said, the ''new kids'' maybe don't LIKE their old shit, the same way as old fans don't like the new albums. Listen to the albums you want to, and go to the concerts if you want too, don't whine on unecessary shit. And I never said that all fans came from 2008/2009, it was just in my example. Your logic did fail that old fans atleast tries to get into the new music. yes because they were there when reroute got released where an newer fan that got introduced to if in 2004, maybe don't like TJR at all. And you don't need to be an fan of an band to go to their concerts, you can just like some songs. And wtf man, how can you even put up with getting irritated over people shouting for their favorite songs? That's just REALLY retarded dude..
I mean honestly whining on a forum on people shouting for In Flames songs that you don't like..Wow you must have a boring day or some issues.

Krofius, shut the fuck up.
"You must have some issues" wow faggot, I'm discussing In Flames on and In Flames board. I can do that if I want to you retarded prick.

That's the point of these forums, to fucking discuss these things.
Your logic fails because you have your head shoved up your ass to grasp the concept that these new kids are honestly full of shit for not checking out the old stuff.
I'm pretty fucking sure they just "maybe don't like it". You can tell these kids don't honestly try or have heard of older material.
That's what we're discussing. Get the fuck over it.

It's just the goddamn truth. A lot of these new fans don't take their time to check out old albums. A lot of these new fans are posers.

Your logic is retarded. Like I said, if it happens to In Flames, it should happen to Soilwork too, you dumbass, but it's not.

I saw a video of Anders asking people if they know the jester race album, and many of them said they didn't.

All I'm saying is there ARE some new fans who are assholes for not bothering to check out their old stuff at all.

These fucking new kids need to get the old shit if they're really fans.
That's kind of where you are wrong as fuck. You don't NEED to be a fan of a band to go to there concerts, it's open for anyone, even for people who haven't even heard an in flames song before. Your ''facts'' is ilogical and retarded. If you can't take that people don't like the old shit, or don't even want to try to like it, then you should get over yourself. Your first post wasn't for discussing, it was plain whining.

That's kind of where you are wrong as fuck. You don't NEED to be a fan of a band to go to there concerts, it's open for anyone, even for people who haven't even heard an in flames song before. Your ''facts'' is ilogical and retarded. If you can't take that people don't like the old shit, or don't even want to try to like it, then you should get over yourself. Your first post wasn't for discussing, it was plain whining.

That's not the point at all. Stop calling my idea retarded just to push it in the fucking dirt and try to make it look like you're correct.

The kids, no matter if they're into in flames, or just there for a show, need to at least show more fucking respect for the band.

They need to be saying "I haven't heard this song before" and be enthusiastic about hearing it for the first time instead of being an asshole and saying "get to take this life already fuck the old songs".

I know that there are people who are there just to see a show and don't listen to the band on a regular basis. It doesn't matter though.

Once again, why isn't this happening to other bands? Where's your logic to explain that?

There should be at least a section of people jumping around enjoying old songs, but you see a lot of people just standing there like zombies being confused and acting like dicks just because it isn't a song they heard on guitar hero.

There is logic in my point, and logic in yours, grow up and stop trying to shun mine just because it isn't yours.

You see, If I was at a concert I would enjoy the whole thing, even if they play music off of ASOP, being my least favorite album.
If they played absolutely no old songs then I'm probably end up disappointed to an extent, but at least I even heard them.

And so you don't miss this again

Once again, why isn't this happening to other bands? Where's your logic to explain that?

That's not the point at all. Stop calling my idea retarded just to push it in the fucking dirt and try to make it look like you're correct.

The kids, no matter if they're into in flames, or just there for a show, need to at least show more fucking respect for the band.

They need to be saying "I haven't heard this song before" and be enthusiastic about hearing it for the first time instead of being an asshole and saying "get to take this life already fuck the old songs".

I know that there are people who are there just to see a show and don't listen to the band on a regular basis. It doesn't matter though.

There should be at least a section of people jumping around enjoying old songs, but you see a lot of people just standing there like zombies being confused and acting like dicks just because it isn't a song they heard on guitar hero.

There is logic in my point, and logic in yours, grow up and stop trying to shun mine just because it isn't yours.

You see, If I was at a concert I would enjoy the whole thing, even if they play music off of ASOP, being my least favorite album.
If they played absolutely no old songs then I'm probably end up disappointed to an extent, but at least I even heard them.

And so you don't miss this again

You don't need to do shit on a concert, you can stand still, you can be in the moshpits, you can headbang at the frontrow, it doesn't matter. You can whine on songs being played how much you want too, there's no ''rules'' of what you can't think and do on concert (except the illegal stuff ofcourse).
Some people want the old stuff, some people want the new stuff, and some people don't care what setlist it is. So by your logic, new fans should whine on the old fans aswell for saying ah not delight and angers (or another ''new'' song). It doesn't really work the way you are saying.

Now to something more important than our endlessa arguing, who's got the new setlist that started 27/11 ? I've heard there are some sweet shit in it..post it if you got it thanks :)