Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Spiner202

Apr 9, 2011
Toronto
I've seen them 3 times. The first time was when they opened for Edguy in October 2008. That was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Next, I saw them at the Hibria show in June 2009. There were way too many bands, and I had to leave before Hibria, but seeing Borealis, Maridian, and Crimson Shadows was awesome. I can't remember the date of the last time I saw them, but I think it was late '09. It was with Maridian and Crimson Shadows at the Hard Luck Bar. That show was awesome because it was really small. I was literally a couple feet from the stage.

Hopefully Borealis plays some more shows soon because I need to hear these new songs live :D

The first time I saw these soon-to-be legends was in 2007 with Sonata Arctica and The Agonist.

Then it was with Edguy

Then it was with Stratovarius

Then it was with Leaves Eyes

Then it was with Scar Symmetry.

Symphony X is going to be my sixth time seeing them.

I'm gonna pick up an advanced copy of Fall From Grace.

The first time I saw these soon-to-be legends was in 2007 with Sonata Arctica and The Agonist.

Then it was with Edguy

Then it was with Stratovarius

Then it was with Leaves Eyes

Then it was with Scar Symmetry.

Symphony X is going to be my sixth time seeing them.

I'm gonna pick up an advanced copy of Fall From Grace.

You, sir, are a true fan :D

Unfortunately, Borealis announced today that there is a very slim chance they will have any CDs for tomorrow because of customs. Here's the facebook post:

"BAD NEWS: Customs is holding the shipment of cd's that we promised for the show tomorrow. Likelihood is small that they will be cleared in time. Damn damn damn."

http://www.facebook.com/borealisband

Though Canadian as well, I live on the other side of the country and have not had the pleasure to catch the band live. Yet?! Hopefully the band/management can get hold of some western Canadian promoters and get a show out here. I would put on a show in my small town, but out of our population of 6000 I'd probably only get a couple dozen people to show up at the most.