Who's seen In Flames live? If so, how many times, when and where?

How does a Real Metal crowd like Wacken React to the new songs? I bet people still love them..and everyone there enjoys it.

I would HAve so fun singing Crawl through knives with you man...fuck the haters

Well i have to say one thing. There is no way here in Greece to see a good concert. In Flames managed to come to Greece 3 times. The never came. Can pls someone axplaine me why is this happening to me?

I've seen them several times, but my favorite show was when I saw them in LA on the Reroute To Remain tour with Soilwork. It was the best setlist I could have imagined at the time. Here's what I remember them playing, in no particular order (it was a long time ago, can't remember!):

System
Pinball Map
Bullet Ride
Trigger
Square Nothing
Clayman
Colony
Cloud Connected
Behind Space
Episode 666
Dark Signs
Reroute To Remain
Zombie Inc.
Free Fall
Ordinary Story
Only For The Weak
Moonshield
Coerced Coexistance
Gyroscope

Dark Signs was only played in the last 2 years. The In Flames/Soilwork RTR tour was in '03. Free Fall has never been played live. And Zombie Inc. hasn't been played live since 2000. Ordinary Story wasn't part of the tour unfortunately either.

These songs were though: Drifter, Scorn, Minus, Watch Them Feed, Clad in Shadows and Black & White.

Dark Signs was only played in the last 2 years. The In Flames/Soilwork RTR tour was in '03. Free Fall has never been played live. And Zombie Inc. hasn't been played live since 2000.

Pretty sure this is correct, though it is possible Dark Signs was played once on the R2R tour somewhere. Zombie's last outing may actually have been in '99, I remember someone asking the band why they never play it and they said something about how they "can't" ... never really got that. It was either 1999 or 2000 when they last played it. Last bootleg I have of it being played is 1999 in Brooklyn I think.

Dark Signs was only played in the last 2 years. The In Flames/Soilwork RTR tour was in '03. Free Fall has never been played live. And Zombie Inc. hasn't been played live since 2000. Ordinary Story wasn't part of the tour unfortunately either.
That is correct. Supporting acts were also Chimaira and Unearth. Although I'm not sure about Ordinary Story, as it might have been played on that tour.

Here are a couple of setlists from that tour:

2003-06-27 Montreal, Canada – The Medley
01 Cloud Connected
02 Clayman
03 Watch Them Feed
04 Episode 666
05 Scorn
06 System
07 Minus
08 Bullet Ride
09 Reroute To Remain
10 Coerced Coexistence
11 Gyroscope
12 Only For The Weak
13 Drifter
14 Trigger
15 Behind Space
16 Clad in Shadows
17 Pinball Map
18 Black and White
19 Colony

2003-07-03 Detroit, MI – Harpo's
01 Watch Them Feed
02 Clayman
03 Moonshield
04 Episode 666
05 System
06 Pinball Map
07 Cloud Connected
08 Bullet Ride
09 Behind Space
10 Only For The Weak
11 Drifter
12 Trigger
13 Gyroscope
14 Black and White
15 Colony

2003-07-14 Tempe, AZ – Cajun House
01 Cloud Connected
02 Clayman
03 Watch Them Feed
04 Episode 666
05 Moonshield
06 Scorn
07 System
08 Bullet Ride
09 Coerced Coexistence
10 Gyroscope
11 Only For The Weak
12 Drifter
13 Trigger
14 Behind Space
15 Pinball Map
16 Black & White
17 Colony

The show that DoM went to was on the 17th of July, 2003 in Los Angeles, LA at The Palace.

I'd love to have that show from The Medley. I don't think I've seen any boots from that tour. I saw them in San Francisco, and the set was pretty damn close to that one.

I'd love to have that show from The Medley. I don't think I've seen any boots from that tour. I saw them in San Francisco, and the set was pretty damn close to that one.
There are only two video bootlegs from that tour, which are:

2003-06-27 Montreal, Canada – The Medley (2 versions)
2003-07-03 Detroit, MI – Harpo's

^ I have all of them.

What makes you so sure that they didn't play Ordinary Story on that tour?

Btw, you saw IF during that tour on the 18th of July in San Francisco, CA at Outdoors At The Pound?

I never seen them live but I've seen a lot of In Flames live vids. I've got a lot of bootlegs too. Early In Flames preformances sounded great. I've seen some Clayman tour vids, and it seems like during the early stages of the tour they were really great, then anders started changing his voice, then you got the fucking live album, and it seems to go downhill. Like I don't want to hear Anders squeeling and Peter having that stupid bass distortion rumbling like someone has bad gas.

Just got home from seeing them in Long Beach...fucking amazing show. I recorded videos of Alias and Come Clarity.

Oh and I hung out with Anders for about 10 minutes! Just chilling in front of the tour bus.

You know I wonder if anyone had the balls to talk about liking old in flames in front of them

Saw 'em about 6 days ago in Van with Gigantour. Insane. Flawless. ... Just... Perfect. They played too much new stuff though. Not that I don't like the newer stuff, but they played just a few oldies, 1 or 2. Would've liked to see more of the older stuff.

Can't seem to sleep, so here goes...
  1. Jul 1999 - Milwaukee Metalfest XIII (their U.S. debut)
  2. Nov 1999 - Knights of Columbus Hall - Arlington Heights, IL
  3. Jun 2000 - Al Rosa - Columbus, OH
  4. Aug 2000 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL
  5. Dec 2000 - Riley's Rockhouse - Aurora, IL
  6. Apr 2002 - Metro - Chicago, IL
  7. Aug 2002 - The Riviera - Chicago, IL
  8. Sep 2002 - The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
  9. Jul 2003 - The Vic - Chicago, IL
  10. Jul 2005 - Ozzfest - Tinley Park, IL
I think this is pretty close to accurate. Hope I'm not forgetting any. Can't recall the exact month for the Ohio show (no ticket stub) but I'm guessing it was in June. If memory serves, the weather was pleasant and warm although the show could have been in May or July. It was definitely before August, though. I would have gone to see them in 2004 but the Chicago date conflicted with another show for which I had already purchased a ticket.

Geez, it's going on 4 years now. They've been around these parts several times since 2005 - mostly at the House of Blues - which I've been avoiding a lot lately.