Who's seen In Flames live? If so, how many times, when and where?

2006/02/17 w/ Trivium, Devildriver, Zao (Trocadero, Philly)

Decent show but more than likely doesn't compare to the 99-00 tours.

Cambridge(2005, when supporting Motorhead)
London(2006, w/ Sepultura)
Download 2006
Bloodsock 2007

The bloodstock performance was by far the most disappointing. They were drunk and Anders forgot the lyrics to a lot of the songs, they also had sound problems. All the other performances were good, London 2006 being the best (Insipid 2000 and Moonshield were both played flawlessly).

I've only seen them once.. Irefuse to see them on these big tours..I want In Flames at a small venue with good bands...I saw In Flames in '02 with soilwork and Unearth..kick ass show..Right after R2r came out.

first visit to Australia in 2004!

Sydney, 2 nights in a row, was an absolute blast!

one of the many photos i took whilst there:

inflames.jpg

I've only got to see them once live and that was back in 98 or 99 and it was at the Bluebird Theater in Denver it sucked :mad:cause the place has some of the shittys sound and to this day they still have not got it fixed.

seen em like six times, maybe seven.

the best show was probably when they headlined at the new england metalfest like 5 years ago. awesome performance and the crowd went crazy. it was also the last show before anders started acting and dressing and singing like a wuss.

Why were you at the New England Metalfest?
At which I'll be seeing them this year. Hoping for a setlist of at least half old stuff. But honestly more psyched for a lot of the other bands.

ive seen only once amazing show by the way..
I saw them back in 2006 i think during the Come Clarity Tour @ Revolution, Ft. Lauderdale with Throwdown, Nevermore, & Evergrey

I saw them live sometime last year at a venue called The Granada in Lawrence, Kansas. While they sounded good "live-production" wise, that didn't help them from still being no good musically.

I remember seeing them with Earth Crisis and 2 other bands(having brain cramp at the moment). I think it was during the Clayman tour. I think Skinlab was one of the other bands. I am thinking the other band was a hardcore band as some fight started in the pit during their set. It was in 2000.

I also saw In Flames / Dark Tranquillity / Killswitch Engage / Sentenced '02

I will be attending Gigantour on May 22.

I remember seeing them with Earth Crisis and 2 other bands(having brain cramp at the moment). I think it was during the Clayman tour. I think Skinlab was one of the other bands. I am thinking the other band was a hardcore band as some fight started in the pit during their set. It was in 2000.

Sounds like the tour with Earth Crisis, Skinlab and Walls of Jericho. I have a couple of boots from that tour, pretty decent sets.

Sounds like the tour with Earth Crisis, Skinlab and Walls of Jericho. I have a couple of boots from that tour, pretty decent sets.
Yeah, that's right, although I didn't know Walls of Jericho were on the bill. There are also at least 9 video bootlegs from that tour, and included many songs that they don't usually play now such as Swim, As The Future Repeats Today, Scorn, and Gyroscope.

I wish they'd play As The Future Repeats Today... I love that song.

The boot is Denver 2001, Anders speaks about all the people getting along no matter what their music taste is and names Skinlab, Earth Crisis and Walls of Jericho as the bands. The speech is kinda funny, typical Anders...

"How many of you out there are lovers of hardcore music? No no no no no, no boo, no nothing like that. How many of you are here to listen to hardcore music tonight? How many of you are here to listen to heavy metal fucking bla bla bla music? Alright, you know we do this tour to get along, there's so many different bands on this stage tonight, and each of the bands have one individual personality that is ... music, alright? And uh... we do this because we love the music, and we are here to enjoy all of you. So, hardcore people, metal people, hip hop people, yes people, and even people who don't know about music, get along! And uh, this is for Earth Crisis, for Skinlab and for Walls of Jericho... we're gonna take you Behind Space!"

Love it... only Anders :kickass:

It's an audio bootleg, right? Anyway, I think that I've heard it a while back. It's pretty cool.

All what Anders says now on stage is: "you wanna hear some heavy metal hits?"

^^ Really gets on my nerves...

It's an audio bootleg, right? Anyway, I think that I've heard it a while back. It's pretty cool.

All what Anders says now on stage is: "you wanna hear some heavy metal hits?"

^^ Really gets on my nerves...

Yeah, well, I've never seen a video for it anyway. It's a cool show, shows In Flames in the period between when they were popular but not overly-popular. No "heavy metal hits" to be found here, just good music and good times.

Saying that, Anders went on a couple of rants at Bloodstock which made me laugh.... but I think that's cos he was wasted. Shame he couldn't remember the lyrics to half the songs, would have preferred that over silly rants.