This forum sucks

SpiritCrusherX

ManBearPig
Apr 5, 2003
Wilkes-Barre, PA
www.myspace.com
What the hell is going on? In Flames needs to hurry up and release the new album so that we can listen to it, make fun of it, and move on. But at least the making fun of it will make this board more active :)

But in all seriousness, I hope the album is better than R2R, of course I'll be buying it.

there are other place where In Flames community is more active, I think in here there is too many 'shitty messages' so all In Flamers have find another way to communicate together.

(Sorry about my bad english ;) )

there is HMAS board, everdying one and many other on the other Fan Website ;)
and I don't think that on the others board this is Quantity over quality ...
In here there is no quantity and ever less quality... Just read titles of the thread

This forum mostly sucks because everyone just comes here to bash In Flames, which really doesn't make much sense to me man. Why post on a board of something you don't like at all?

It's been lame ever since the dickheads made IF drop the official boards.

This board really is dead..but at least it's something, and I just started posting on the HMAS In Flames board..

Huh..I wasn't here when there was an official IF forum..they made IF drop the official one or something..?

Personal reasons. They didn't make an official statement or anything. It was pretty weird, all of the sudden it was gone. Makes me sad thinking about it actually, I liked that place, even though it had a few faults. Damn I remember being so pissed off at In Flames when they did this, but I guess it was understandable. You would NOT BELIEVE the number of threads and posts that were made on that board when RtR leaked, it was unbelievable! I can remember for that stretch of time there being significantly more people viewing that board than even the Opeth Off-topic board. There were so many posts asking where people could download the reroute album that I got fed up and just posted my ICQ and MSN names, and told people to msg me about it. I must've received about 30 msgs from different people asking me to send them stuff. What a dumb move it was on my part, man. But anyways, I wish that board was still around. :erk:

Some assholes were posting on the forum pretending to be members of In Flames and started insulting people ... that's the reason why they closed their first forum too

It sucked but I can respect that decision. Don't believe the people that say they closed it because they were getting shit for R2R ... they were getting shit for Clayman and the board was still up

that was Mattias of the Night, pretending to be Bjorn. It was so blatantly obvious that he wasn't Bjorn that NOBODY would believe it, that isn't why they closed the site.
and yeah it definitely wasn't because people didn't like RtR, but it could've been because of so many posts about the album before it was released, and then there was some thread about Jesper doing acid tabs on stage, which really pissed of the band members as well

Gums said:
that was Mattias of the Night, pretending to be Bjorn. It was so blatantly obvious that he wasn't Bjorn that NOBODY would believe it, that isn't why they closed the site.
and yeah it definitely wasn't because people didn't like RtR, but it could've been because of so many posts about the album before it was released, and then there was some thread about Jesper doing acid tabs on stage, which really pissed of the band members as well

Yes ... I remember that incident ... the guy that claimed he saw Jester drop acid on stage kept saying that shit even though other people at that show said on the forum that it wasn't true ... even one of the In Flames roadies came on the forum to say that that story was bullshit

You're right, the acid thing is probably why they closed the forum, along with the album leaking threads

I believe the reason they gave after a while was the rumors about their personal lives, such as an idiots newbie that insisted jesper was dropping acid on stage, daniel was bringing women on the tour bus, etc. and their wasn't really any discussion about the music.

The HMAS forum sucks. It used to be fun, then the fascist state set in, Gums got banned for saying one admin was whipping another, I posted a picture to support Gums, etc. This coming from a former HMAS staff member too.

The Everdying forum is good, I just don't visit there often enough (although I've been there for a while, member #17)

This forum is boring, but I'm on UM often, so I come here then.