greek shows confirmed

ok. for you girls, here is the promoter for the salonica gig: http://www.wizardliveproduction.com/ now, the tel. number at the bottom of the "ticket info" page is the one to book your tickets. the thing is that this is for the gig in thessaloniki, i dont now who the promoter for the athens gig is but i guess its these guys (www.omicronmusic.gr) although they've posted nothing yet.

now, maren asked me about some hostels in athens and that but i have no idea since i dont live there nor have i ever booked a hotel there or did any searching. i dunno any internet pages with hostels and that either. i bet some other guy from the forum will know tho.

:Spin:

DragonLady1 said:
hehe I'm sure we can work it out, just tell me which weekend we could meet :) :) :)
Ehm... Didn't you receive my message?! :confused: Best date would be 20/21 March (Saturday/ Sunday). If that doesn't work, 26/27 March (Friday/ Saturday) would be an alternative. We'll be heading back to Berlin on the 27th though, the bus is leaving at around 8 pm or something... So it'd be a lot better if we could arrange something for the first weekend. There's enough room in our apartment, so be sure to have free accommodation in a small but cosy flat with a bunch of funny people. :D

sol83 said:
ok. for you girls, here is the promoter for the salonica gig: http://www.wizardliveproduction.com/ now, the tel. number at the bottom of the "ticket info" page is the one to book your tickets. the thing is that this is for the gig in thessaloniki, i dont now who the promoter for the athens gig is but i guess its these guys (www.omicronmusic.gr) although they've posted nothing yet.
Yes, it's Omicron Music that's organizing the Athens gig. :Spin:

toolsofthetrade said:
alrite den - i'll ask Sophia to get in touch with Giorgos, he should know she reckoned ;)

ah yes, there are many little hotels in Athens that are not so expensive (very low standard as well but for a few days it doesnt matter)... my mother is in Athens very often too, I'll ask her to look around as well :)