greek shows confirmed

@ Pieter: Ah, don't worry poor boy :p , the rest of us care still care about you :)

@Giorgos: :wave: Ante, na perasei o kairos na tous doume... Emeis 8a katevoume a8hna, eseis de lete na ksekounhsete ligo na anevete na tous deite kai 8essalonikh... :p A, kai please, psakse gi'auth th rimadokasseta apo ta xania...se iketevw... *pesmenh sta gonata...*:p

greece is gonna kick ass. we should have a full on forum meeting one day and all have a pint or two somewhere...gigs are gonna totally rock too..

I've got to be back on monday (gotta work :erk: ) so I'll miss the gig on 18th. But I'm soooooo happy :hotjump: I'm coming to Greece. Meeting all of you will be great! And meeting Caro again ! :)

DragonLady1 said:
now I just have to figure out where to stay but I'm sure I'll find something :)
Yeah, I'm sure you will. We're (me bf and me) still looking for a place to stay too. I'm soooo looking forward to this trip... I can't stop ranting about it.... :D

DragonLady1 said:
I got it... coming the 16th... going back the 20th... :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
hehe and Snow2Fall also wrote me she got a flight *happy* :)
see u in Athens....cant wait :) :)
Yeee-haaa! See all you guys there! (@Caro: But before we'll meet in the beautiful mountains of Austria next month, right?!;))
Arrival in Athens 17th, departure 20th. :hotjump: