greek shows confirmed

toolsofthetrade said:
mate, u've heard Elska mentioning Dries, Kim and me coming over like? :cool:
No I haven't heard any such thing till now. Damn it, girl! :p So, what's the plan then? Get drunk here for a few days and then fly to greece hungover, eh? aah. I gotta plan things carefully, it'd be awesome to take the plane with yous :yell:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i hope more people decide to come over? eh? Morpheuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssss!!!!!
sorry, it won't work for me (again) cause my semester will start at the same time!

Maybe some summer festival though, lets wait where they're going to play!

Crack Hitler said:
No I haven't heard any such thing till now. Damn it, girl! :p So, what's the plan then? Get drunk here for a few days and then fly to greece hungover, eh? aah. I gotta plan things carefully, it'd be awesome to take the plane with yous :yell:
well things are optional now; it could be we coming over, and fly back to Brussels and go to Greece from there (yeh, snds stupid, but that's the cheapest construction). OR: you lot can come over to Belgium and we all fly to Athens from there like... your call? it'll get sorted, no worries

life of agony is confirmed like :hotjump:

btw we booked our flight. leaving at 10/4 for athens at 6h30 at brussels. returning 22u30 at the 18/4. so thats a whole week... nice :D

now we need to sort things out.
haboe! :hotjump:

Cerulean said:
My Dying Bride is confirmed.
Great, now the next ones hopefully will be Anathema, Katatonia, Opeth, Nevermore, A Perfect Circle and ... hopefully...

Did someone heard something about the Dynamo. Will there be one?

toolsofthetrade said:
mate, u've heard Elska mentioning Dries, Kim and me coming over like? :cool:
If its still ok with you guys, all odds are we gonna fly from Hellsinki thru Zurich to Athens to check out the greek dates like :hotjump:

so what dates are confirmed right now?
is that my plan too??? like going to greece after finland?? (it would be cool excually, but i don't think i can pay them both, but we'll see)

toolsofthetrade said:
OR: you lot can come over to Belgium and we all fly to Athens from there like... your call? it'll get sorted, no worries
@elska: YEAH do that,......................................(but you have that gig right?)