Greetings from ORPHANED LAND!!

Ko_B

Orphaned Kobi
Oct 15, 2002
ISRAEL
www.orphaned-land.co.il
Hello to all!

First I would like to thank Glenn and the rest of the people involved in PPVI (and Shane too!)

It was a great honor and pleassure to preform for you people, you seem to be one of the best audience we played for this year (Along with israel and east europe)

We had a terrible problem at the day of the show and our pc was fucked, for hours we tried to fix it and in the end we had to go on stage without taking some rest, without the pc (runs out some of the stuff we cannot preform on stage as we don't have hands to do it - stuff like Choir, Buzuki and more oriental instruments)
Despite all that, it was not noticed and the show was one of the bests!

We hope that next time you'll get us with that pc thing going as well!
If you liked this set without the pc, imagine how could it be if we didn't have that problem.

After the pre-party and the show at PP, it was great to mix in the crowd and to meet a lot of good friends and fans, thank you ALL for your support and friendship!

Orphaned Land will be back!

Hey Kobi,

Every year there's a band that surprises the hell out of me and turns me into a new fan. This year it was Orphaned Land, hands down. A fantastic set, very high-energy and very different musically from the many Dream Theater clones that make up the progressive metal world.

Thanks to all of you for coming over and playing for us! Hope to see you back here soon.

cheers,
Phil

I anticipated seeing you guys because you were from a different "land" than most of the music I listen too...
Plus I enjoy "different" styles....
I must say , you delivered....GREAT set...and thank you....
I am glad you had a good time..

80's AL

yes, with your performance you have won a new fan in me :D. I look forward to picking up your albums. Thank you so much for the time you gave us at PPUSA VI. You are welcome back to the U.S. anytime!

~Hoyt.

Orphaned Land was definitely my favorite set of the weekend. Halfway through the set I was starting to get a little disappointed, only for the fact that I felt like I'd (we'd) never get to see them again. Awesome stage presence, and just a GREAT show. Hope to see you in 2 years at PP VIII !

I sincerely doubt anyone noticed the missing parts - you guys blew the roof off the venue! I really enjoyed seeing a band that's so different from mainstream metal - you guys play well to begin with, and then the touches of folklore and traditional music are what makes it really great.

Hope to see you guys again another year, or on tour!

orphanedland.jpg

You guys have DEFINITELY found 2 new fans here! Me and my wife thought you guys were fucking amazing. I think you took alot of people by surprise. YOU NEED TO DO ANOTHER PP.

Hey Kobi-

Glad to see you guys made it back safe. I was thrilled to actually be able to catch your entire set (only full set I got to see that day). It was a pleasure meeting you guys and I can't wait till you guys come back!

It was a great pleasure to see you guys play Progpower this year. I absolutely loved the acoustic set and the Friday performance was amazing. Mabool has been one of my favorite cd purchases of this year.

Ko_B said:
Hello to all!

First I would like to thank Glenn and the rest of the people involved in PPVI (and Shane too!)

It was a great honor and pleassure to preform for you people, you seem to be one of the best audience we played for this year (Along with israel and east europe)

We had a terrible problem at the day of the show and our pc was fucked, for hours we tried to fix it and in the end we had to go on stage without taking some rest, without the pc (runs out some of the stuff we cannot preform on stage as we don't have hands to do it - stuff like Choir, Buzuki and more oriental instruments)
Despite all that, it was not noticed and the show was one of the bests!

We hope that next time you'll get us with that pc thing going as well!
If you liked this set without the pc, imagine how could it be if we didn't have that problem.

After the pre-party and the show at PP, it was great to mix in the crowd and to meet a lot of good friends and fans, thank you ALL for your support and friendship!

Orphaned Land will be back!

I was not too familiar with your music, but your show RULED!

Thank you for a great show! My husband and I had wondered about "missing parts" to the music, but we agreed (after reading your post!) that the show did not lack for it. I went in, familiar with Mabool, and left the weekend with Orphaned Land's performance as my absolute favorite!

Kobi, that was absolutely mind boggling! Someone else already mentioned that they were not happy half way through your set, and I felt the same way. All I could keep thinking to myself was that this will be the first and only time I will ever see this again. I was absolutely floored and blown away by the bands performance!

Thursday night was definitely the "calm before the storm", and Friday was the whole fuckin Flood!!!!!

You guys must come back as you say "asap"!!! I wouldn't mind if you came to New York either!!!!

So how about headlining the pre-party next year!!! Dreamscape set a precedent and I highly respect and admire them for performing this year at the pre-party; perhaps Orphaned Land will follow in their footsteps!!! Regardless, all I can say is that you guys were one of the highlights of the weekend for me. Thanks for coming!

Orphaned Land was the only band I wanted to see this year. I had high expectations , but still got blown away. The set at the pre-party brought tears to my eyes. It was so emtional, beautiful and completely awesome to get to hear those songs live.

Friday's show just kicked my ass. I loved every second of it. You guys made the trip from Finland to Orlando, + a 9 hour busride to Atlanta, sitting next to a bunch of weirdos, all worth while. I will never forget this.
Thank you.

I was so looking forward to both of your sets this weekend and each one completely blew me away!! You guys met and exceeded all of my expectations. Mabool is definitely one of my favorite CDs. The whole package (music, lyrics, artwork) is so well done and it's one of the very very few CDs that I've actually sat down to listen to and read the lyrics along with the album. I can't wait for the next album and the next chance to see you guys live. Is there a Canadian tour in the works. ;)

Kobi,

First of all, Shalom!

Thanks for making a dream come true! The show was clearly the highlight of the festival!

Cheers,

Milton