Greetings

FFfan1

Boondock Saint
Aug 17, 2002
Hello all. I'm a newbie at these boards, but some of you I recognize from the digimortal.net boards. I figured I would post in this forum first since Nevermore is one of my favorite bands. I read the first couple posts in the "Nevermore vs. Iced Earth" thread. Being a fan of both bands, I was interested in seeing what was said. Ledmag, if you're reading this, I agree with everything you said with the exception of maybe one or two. First, I wouldn't call Iced Earth "first graders" or whatever the term was that you used. They've been around for a while and have put out some amazing songs and albums (especially Dante's Inferno). Also, I agree that Nevermore are the better musicians, but I don't agree that Warrell is better than Matt. Matt has a greater range in his vocals than Warrell does, and it seems like he has better control over them as well. Warrell's best vocals came in DNB. They were great in Dead Heart, but I think he showed his whole range in DNB...and Matt surpasses his range IMO. Anyway, hello again to you all, and I'll try to post more often. :)

1. WELCOME TO THE FALL!

warrel's range: 'past tense to future tense' to 'foreboding fear...' in cenotaph....

not argueing here....have a great time....beware neal, he has no idea about bavarians!

then perhaps we will have to educate him about bavians....hahaha hahahahaa aaaaahahahaha MWAHAHAHAHAHAEHRHAHARHRHAHQHRHAHAAQAA!
-neal

yeha, the thing with the vox, its just a matter of opinion you know. YEah, MAtt is damn good.

Dont read too much into that thread hahahahhha, its more for kicks than anything.

NEAL>>>Impressive chatter/laugh you got going there dude.

Originally posted by ledmag
Dont read too much into that thread hahahahhha, its more for kicks than anything.
yeh pretty much just so me and ledmag can yell at people and tell them they're stupid.

Originally posted by ledmag
NEAL>>>Impressive chatter/laugh you got going there dude.
:devil:
-neal