Greetings!

Kazoo

Plastic Hummer Device
Mar 13, 2003
Detroit
Visit site
Howdy... I'm new here, and figured I'd introduce myself since this seems to be a nice fairly small group in here... Normally I'd just start posting like I've been there all along, but that somehow doesn't seem appropriate this time....

Since I'm a jobless bastard, I only have mp3's of motW songs (The mp3.com stuff, much of "Bath", and one song from Psychobells). Hopefully that doesn't bother you members of the band too much... But my birthday is in about a week and a half, so I'll be sending an order for that wonderful $20 2 CD + poster deal soon. Anyways, my point is that the stuff I've heard is some beautiful music....

Um... Some random thoughts:
-I will try not to be so serious in future posts
-Based on my browsing so far, you people are sick freaks... I haven't decided whether that's a good thing or not yet.
-I like using lots of "...."
-I will be your friend for life, if you only gave me a nice grilled cheese sammich
-But not on white bread, as white bread is a tool of the devil
-Yes, my name is Kazoo. Yes, you can play me, if you know how to hold me the right way... and if you know how to blow me right....
supergrin.gif

"coke bread" is what my roommate called it. he was from backwoods aroostok-county maine and i guess "coke wood" was rotten, worthless trees that your axe would just slice right through. wonder bread was rotten, worthless, valueless bread.

xfer said:
"coke bread" is what my roommate called it. he was from backwoods aroostok-count maine and i guess "coke wood" was rotten, worthless trees that your axe would just slice right through. wonder bread was rotten, worthless, valueless bread.

Exactly how I think about it.... Minus the whole lumberjack in the woods thing...