Gridlock

Apr 7, 2002
Sandford, Strathaven
Visit site
Have any of you guys had the pleasure of seeing Anthrax play this awesome track live?

Definately a highlight of POT for me, and should be on the setlist for the next tour, assuming its a Joe/Dan tour. In fact it should be on the setlist no matter what the line up is.:headbang:

Agreed.

Blood
Gridlock
Discharge
One Man Stands
Keep it in the Family (loved the live version on Killer B's)

Along with Time, Belly of the Beast and In My World

pretty much if they just played that record I would not feel ripped off at all. No offense to the "hits" but I do not need to hear "I am the Law" or "Indians" again. I LOVE those songs but they are always being played, ya know? If I heard POT from start to finish, and that was it - I would think it was the best show ever. Assuming they didn't fuck up a lot ;)

Oh and on another side note - that was one of the things that got me really hyped about the reunion. I am a huge Bush fan (pun intended) but when I heard the other JB was coming back I thought "wow, maybe they will play some POT stuff!" And then I read that interview with Frank about how they were messing with "One man Stands" and THEN on the Alive 2 DVD they are actually seen practicing that song so I thought for shure I would hear SOMETHING off of POT that I had not heard before (Like got the time, and time) but when they came around, nothing. I saw 2 reunion shows so far and I have only heard Got the Time, Time, and In my World.

So to make a long story longer - - - - -

GRIDLOCK!!! I vote yes.