Predictions for Anthrax's setlist at Yankees

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
So with WM released by the time they play the next Big 4 show in NY, assuming they have an hours set.....what's the likely setlist? Here's what I'm hoping to see them do in that time:

- Worship / Earth on Hell
- Caught in a mosh
- Madhouse
- Fight Em Till You Can't
- Antisocial
- Among the Living
- The Devil You Know
- Indians
- Only
- Metal Thrashing Mad
- I Am The Law

This isn't necessarily my ideal set, but one that I think would be a great representative of Anthrax 2011 and I reckon we'll get something close. Would ideally like something from POT (eg In My World, KIITF) apart from Got the Time, but time won't allow.

Discuss, people.....

Im really hoping they dont play any of those songs. Anti-Social is a good song but it's really too much of a sissy song to be playing at a Big4 Show.

Ive went out and bought 2 extended 3500mAh batteries and a 32Gig memory stick for my phone. I'll be in the pit taking amazing shots and videos.

Here would be my killer list for Yankee Stadium

S.S.C. - Stand Or Fall
One World
One Man Stands
Raise Hell
Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind
Hy Pro Glo :)
ADI/Horror Of It All
Dethroned Emperor/Belly Of The Beast
In My World
Gung Ho

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

>

i think it will be the 2 new singles and the rest, well you can guess, the usual stadium stuff, hopefully they will shake it up a bit for the album tour:loco:

it probably will be something like:

Caught In A Mosh
Got The Time
Fight 'em 'til you can't
Antisocial
Indians
Madhouse
Only
A.I.R.
Be All, End All
I Am The Law

i don't expect them to change much in their setlists.

They won't be doing much new stuff, that's for sure. I asked Joey at a Chief Big Way show a couple weeks ago if he was excited to do some new stuff on the tour, and he said they'd likely only be doing Fight 'Em and TDYK for the foreseeable future. He said he'd love to do Crawl, but the rest of the band wasn't too hot on that.

So with WM released by the time they play the next Big 4 show in NY, assuming they have an hours set.....what's the likely setlist? Here's what I'm hoping to see them do in that time:

- Caught in a mosh
- Madhouse
- Antisocial
- Among the Living
- The Devil You Know
- Indians
- Antisocial
- Metal Thrashing Mad
- I Am The Law

This isn't necessarily my ideal set, but one that I think would be a great representative of Anthrax 2011 and I reckon we'll get something close. Would ideally like something from POT (eg In My World, KIITF) apart from Got the Time, but time won't allow.

Discuss, people.....

You forget Antisocial:D:D

- Caught in a mosh
- Madhouse
- Antisocial
- Among the Living
- The Devil You Know
- Indians
- Antisocial
- Metal Thrashing Mad
- I Am The Law

Discuss, people.....

I sure hope they don't play Antisocial twice. I mean it's a good song and gets the audience involved and all, but I think once is enough.

When headline shows come, they absolutely must play more than 2 songs from the new album! And I haven't even heard it yet!

- Caught in a mosh
- Madhouse
- Antisocial
- Among the Living
- The Devil You Know
- Indians
- Antisocial
- Metal Thrashing Mad
- I Am The Law

Discuss, people.....

I think that list is pretty close to what they may play. They have a new album so I wouldn't be surpised if 3 or 4 songs made it to the setlist. Maybe In the End could make an apprearence.

They really need to do Worship/Earth on Hell as the opener for at least this upcoming tour

They really need to do Worship/Earth on Hell as the opener for at least this upcoming tour

Absolutely.

My money is on that this is exactly what they'll do. Every single Anthrax opener on tour has always been their album openers along with their pre-recorded stuff too (ie Worship). That will send crowds fucking nuts to get things started!!!

Absolutely.

My money is on that this is exactly what they'll do. Every single Anthrax opener on tour has always been their album openers along with their pre-recorded stuff too (ie Worship). That will send crowds fucking nuts to get things started!!!

No doubt! People will die..........people will die...........from exhuastion LOL

Say NO to drugs!

I'd rather be on drugs then listen to the same set list they always do. They might as well just put a tape recorder on the stage and play the greatest hits to a video projector. Plastic Water bottle or whatever, Im gonna throw stuff on stage. LOL, I'll be on the news. I'll get Rob dammit! hah. I always get shifted to the right of the stage barrier anyway

I already told Charlie he MUST rip down the fucking walls at Yankee Stadium. They have to do a good setlist and it should be like none other. So there should be no excuse for Anthrax NoT to do a typical lame setlist

- Worship
- Earth on Hell
- Caught in a mosh
- Got the time
- Madhouse
- Antisocial
- Among the Living
- The Devil You Know
- Indians
- In the end
- I Am The Law

the giant????:erk:

I really don't think Anthrax will let down at all. This is home turf and most of all NJ/NYC. There some crazy MoFo's in this area. Don't be surprised if any Riots break out at this concert.

Here is some stuff Ive seen in NJ/NYC

- Slayer played Felt Forum NYC. People destroyed all the chairs and starting flinging chairs and seat covers at the band. Slayer left the stage I think and then a riot broke out

- Slayer and Pantera at Roseland Ballroom NYC. The support beams were layered with glass mirrors. They were boarded up with plywood. People ripped apart the wood and broke glass everwhere. Even a garbage can was thrown at it.

- Iron Maiden - Giants Stadium, NJ. Cars flipped over and set on fire.

- Metallica - Woodstock 1994. Once Metallica started, thousands of people bum rushed towards the stage. They completely bulldozed over 20 food concession stands, looting all the food destroying everything as the Horde of people kept moving towards the stage area