Worcester MA setlist requests

tomass74

Apr 4, 2005
The setlists have definately gotten ALOT better since the first show. If you are going to this show post your REALISTIC requests for the Worcester show. I know they cannot please everyone but maybe they will pay attention.

based on the last nights setlist

1.Earth on Hell (keeper)
2.Fight 'Em Till You Can't (keeper)
3.Caught in a Mosh (keeper)
4.Madhouse (keeper!!!!!)
5.Antisocial (KEEPER!!!) If you have to pick over "Got the Time", please play this
6.I'm Alive (not a fan, no room for 5 new songs in this short set.)
7.The Devil You Know (keeper)
8.Indians (KEEPER)
9.In the End (not a fan, no room in this short set.)
10.Only (Not a fan of the Bush stuff but they gotta do it I guess)
Encore:
11.Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.) (KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
12.Metal Thrashing Mad (replacable)
13.Refuse/Resist (should drop this and the Antisocial sing along intro to make room for another tune.
14.I Am The Law (keeper)

REALISTIC setlist that would kick ass. I'll be toally bummed if they don't play Antisocial, NFL and Madhouse... (Now that they palyed Be All End All in Austin, I'll be bummed if I don't see that too!!!! lol))

1.Earth on Hell
2.Fight 'Em Till You Can't
3.Caught in a Mosh
4.MADHOUSE
5.ANTI-SOCIAL
6.Got The time
7.The Devil You Know
8.Indians
9.Be All End All
10.Only
Encore:
11.NFL
12.Among the living
13.Bring the noise/I'm The Man
14.I Am The Law

It'd be nice if Death Angel was replaced by Megadeth on the bill. They'd still go on first. Play a 35 minute set consisting of only tracks from Peace Sells, So far so good and Rust in Peace.

Replace Only with Room, Fueled or WDD.

If they played Fueled they would get shit thrown at them. Replace Only with Keep it IN the Family, Time, Be All End All, Skeletons, In My World, or Discharge.

Fueled went over well here:

Are you in that video Stompmosher? I saw a few porkers in there dancing around

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind seeing a set like the Dallas show.. 15 songs is much better.

Dallas

Worship
Earth on Hell
Fight 'Em Till You Can't
Caught in a Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
Time (Got the Time?)
I'm Alive
The Devil You Know
Indians
In the End
Medusa

Encore:
This Love
Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
I Am The Law
Metal Thrashing Mad

Would be sick to see them play Sabbath Bloody Sabbath in the "This Love" spot. Would still be better if they dropped "I'm Alive" or "In the End". Maybe rotate them or something but it's all good. I would leave the show happy after a set like this..

If they played Fueled they would get shit thrown at them. Replace Only with Keep it IN the Family, Time, Be All End All, Skeletons, In My World, or Discharge.

Fueled went over well here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xdhwe8DQm8

Are you in that video Stompmosher? I saw a few porkers in there dancing around

Don't try too hard to follow in IMFAN09' s footsteps if you know what I mean.
Didn't you say youtubes vids are not real? Does that really show the rest of the audience? Just using you're logic against you. Seen it before. :lol: So sad you have to continue to be a child. Go back to jail.

THIS!!

Earth on Hell
Fight Em Til You Cant
Caught in a Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
I'm Alive
The Devil You Know
Indians
In the End
Got The Time
Be All, End All

Encore:
NFL
Refuse/Resist jam
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am the Law

The Austin setlist was sick!!

I will f'n die if I see BE All End All and NFL!!!!!! Getting pumped for this show now.. 12 days!!!

That ^^ is a brilliant setlist. Still lacks any originals from PoT, but pretty damn good nonetheless!

Tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This setlist would be awesome! They might even have time for more songs at the Palladium. Either way it should be a great show. I am so glad they have tweaked the set a bit from the first couple shows. \m/

Earth on Hell
Fight Em Til You Cant
Caught in a Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial

I'm Alive
The Devil You Know
Indians
In the End
Got The Time
Be All, End All

Encore:
NFL
Refuse/Resist jam
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am the Law

It'd be nice if Death Angel was replaced by Megadeth on the bill. They'd still go on first. Play a 35 minute set consisting of only tracks from Peace Sells, So far so good and Rust in Peace.

I take this one back. Death Angel were fucking awesome. Def get to their show early enough to check them out !